Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chfilm

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 15, 2012
Berlin
Hey,

I popped some champagne today when I saw they introduced siri support for a broader variety of 3rd party apps, especially THINGS 3 in the presentation. This I was desperately waiting for. Since things is a to do list app, is there a chance other to do list style apps, like shopping lists (for example the new awesome app called "groceries") will get this support as well?
Shopping lists and To do lists, next to sonos control are my number one missing feature for Siri (on the apple watch!)
[doublepost=1496706328][/doublepost]
Hey,

I popped some champagne today when I saw they introduced siri support for a broader variety of 3rd party apps, especially THINGS 3 in the presentation. This I was desperately waiting for. Since things is a to do list app, is there a chance other to do list style apps, like shopping lists (for example the new awesome app called "groceries") will get this support as well?
Shopping lists and To do lists, next to sonos control are my number one missing feature for Siri (on the apple watch!)
Oh I just looked it up on the keynote slide: it says lists. Therefore I think my question got answered. Yey

Reactions: KeanosMagicHat
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.