Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

snapplecrisp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2023
I know folks don’t typically post Solo Loops or Braided Solo Loops in the Discounts/Sales of OEM Bands thread because it’s such an individualized market, but I was wondering if other folks would be interested in a support thread for the hunt for discontinued/discount solo loops.

I know some folks decided long ago not to rely on resale discounts because of the sizing factor, but I’m newer to collecting. Finding solos on the resale market can be a needle in a haystack, but since I’m already on the lookout, I frequently come across bands that someone else might be absolutely psyched to find. I just don’t know who else is looking and for what sizes/colors/etc. 😝

I’d love to start a separate thread — perhaps a mix of “here are my sizes and wishlist” and then sharing purchase links? I guess I’ll just add my info in the comments, if anyone is interested.

QUICK EDIT — if this has already been discussed or set up in another thread, please just direct me there! Many thanks.

Last edited:

snapplecrisp

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 23, 2023
SIZE —
  • 38/40/41 mm watch face
  • Silicone — Size 3
  • Braided — Size 2

COLORS —

Solo Loop (Silicone)

Nectarine​
Marigold​
Sunglow​
Sprout Green​
Pistachio​
Mineral Green​
Succulent​
Eucalyptus​
English Lavender​

Braided Solo Loop

Red​
Maize​
Rainforest​
English Lavender​
Pink Punch​
Flamingo​
Charcoal​

…plus I love steep discounts of any color, whether discontinued or still available at Apple. Nothing more satisfying than a good yoink.

LucylouZ

Contributor
Jun 15, 2020
I’ve purchased from MacBlowouts on eBay and they have many discounts on solo and braided apple bands. Never disappointed with any purchases I’ve made from them

Reactions: snapplecrisp
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.