Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Has anyone watched this yet?

I really like it so far! I had seen the trailer a while back and had been looking forward to it and it totally delivers.

This quote from a review really captures it: "The Afterparty is stuffed with actors who tend to be the funniest parts of whatever project they’re in, but who meld together here as the ensemble of a comedy geek’s dreams."

Last edited:

alexhardaker

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2014
I’ve seen this & I’m enjoying it.

I’ve found myself changing my subscription option to £50 for the year, instead of paying monthly when my free trial ends. There’s quite a few shows I’m looking forward to & I know I could end my free trial and wait until everything is out & watch them all in a month or 2, but I want to watch them when they’re first available. I’m impressed with Apple TV+.

Reactions: Meuti

mw360

macrumors 68020
Aug 15, 2010
I really liked today’s episode. Who do you think is the killer? :)
I'm hoping he's not really dead so someone can kill him in the last episode and set up season two. The episodes feel so short I'm already ready for each of their 'head movies' to get a sequel.

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2020
51.531011,-0.023979
Love this! The Yasper episode is the best. Would it be too obvious that it’s Walt? Maybe they’ll end it that Xavier wasn’t killed on purpose

AZhappyjack

macrumors G3
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Just started watching... the setup in episode 1 is pretty good... the character interaction is good... enjoyed the Aniq episode... on to episode 2...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.