Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
And NO I'm not advertising. You know the sllussie's the kids have on hot day's.? Friend of mine dropped off a couple of pouches which are 10% alcohol slussies.

I just tried one....What a great idea! Wish I'd done it.

No link, but PM me if you want to try (UK at the moment)

Fun with a punch!

I know apologies to Mods.....Its not my company, just passing stuff along

Last edited:

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
Head hurts......Strong black coffee should help. Don't be decided by the slussie nature of these things THEY BITE:D

If you're trashed, black coffee will just make a wide awake drunk, rather than a sleepy one.:D

For hangover - aspirin (or other OTC painkiller) and lots of water to counteract dehydration.

ETOH is a diuretic and causes dehydration. Plus a little food, if you can stand it.;)

Macman45

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I Well Have Known

If you're trashed, black coffee will just make a wide awake drunk, rather than a sleepy one.:D

For hangover - aspirin (or other OTC painkiller) and lots of water to counteract dehydration.

ETOH is a diuretic and causes dehydration. Plus a little food, if you can stand it.;)

That for individual self destruction, But......I have several left in the freezer:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.