Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Better now than never, even if now is only an announcement. :)

Too funny. The advert for THP4 just came on the t.v. :D

ilikeiBook

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2002
Originally posted by irmongoose
Shouldn't Tony Hawk insist that the Mac version be made eariler, or Tony Hawk only made for the Mac? He is a switcher right? Or is he just one of those 'will do anything for $$' types?

Just kiddin.. heh

irmongoose

Tony Hawk always used a mac. it would be sweet even if it came out at the same time as the PC game.:)

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Originally posted by ilikeiBook

Tony Hawk always used a mac. it would be sweet even if it came out at the same time as the PC game.:)

yeah! hell its his own game, he should complain! If there is no mac version the same time as teh PC version he shoudl threaten NeverSoft to never make anymore games! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I like iBooks too :) What kind do you have?

Computer_Phreak

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2002
Originally posted by LimeiBook86

yeah! hell its his own game, he should complain! If there is no mac version the same time as teh PC version he shoudl threaten NeverSoft to never make anymore games! BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I really don't think Tony Hawk himself has any control over this. He probably signed a contract to allow NeverSoft to use his name, picture, etc in their game. The only influence he has is non-legal.

I could be wrong, but I think I am right.

springscansing

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2002
New York
Man.. what ever happened to GOOD games.. like.. chess.. and escape velocity? lol

Text muds are still the best. http://www.achaea.com

(Okay, I admit I played THPS on PS a lot, but it seems like this site is obsessed with skateboaring sometimes! hehe)

- Springs

P-Worm

macrumors 68020
Jul 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
I may be mistaken, but I thought it was Tony that brought the game to the Mac in the first place. So don't go complaining about lack of his work.

P-Worm

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Originally posted by aafuss1
Well, I know for sure that TH3/4 is rated M/T(so nort suitable those under 15) while TH2 G8+/for all ages.
All of the Tony Hawk games are rated T for Teen (13 and older), becuase on violence and mild language, and I think there is somemore. I only know this because my younger brother loves skateboarding and has all of the games.

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
Originally posted by ilikeiBook

A Tangerine 300 Mhz with 6 GB hard drive and 192 MB of RAM

Still a great machine:)
Cool iBook :)

Ok I'll stop with this thread... I'm probably anoying everyone by trying to correct their mistakes...chow! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.