Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

martinjoseph00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2017
london, United Kingdom
Apple is about to release the latest version of it iPhone and iPad that would be based on operating system iOS 11. Some best features of this new IOK are:

Siri Updates:

Rumors are that Siri would become more intelligent than it is right now. The voice assistant would be equipped with more artificial intelligence. It would be able to learn from user’s action as per these rumors. This can mean that Siri would be tied to users and not just their devices. I wish Siri can be as good as giving me online coursework help whenever I need it.

Apple Music:

As per head of Apple Music, Apple will start developing an original video for any future updates. Apple would also be looking to expand its content and would other tech companies who are moving towards original video.

Video Editing & Sharing:

Apple's introduced a new a video editing app in the start of this year and it was named Clips. It allowed users to add filters and effects to videos. Users can install this app in iOS11 as standard.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
I'm seriously debating going with Spotify. Apple Music is such a mess and it looks like it's only going to get worse.

Do it. I signed my wife and I up for Spotify Family last year and haven't looked back. I don't mind AM, but the recommendations that Spotify makes are much more spot on to what I generally listen to. AM recommendations are all over the place.

ericg301

macrumors 68020
Jun 15, 2010
Do it. I signed my wife and I up for Spotify Family last year and haven't looked back. I don't mind AM, but the recommendations that Spotify makes are much more spot on to what I generally listen to. AM recommendations are all over the place.

i cant switch until siri speaks to spotify.

Reactions: cdodge03
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.