Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bhill16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2021
How can you tell if someone has two separate Apple ids? Would a secondary Apple ID be something that could aid someone who is cheating, kind of acting as a “burner” secondary phone? Could they be logged into one on a secondary device like an iPad while the other id is logged into their phone?

Shirasaki

macrumors P6
May 16, 2015
I dunno the background of this concern but there is no way to tell if someone else has second Apple ID unless they HAPPEN to use Apple ID email as iMessage sending address, in which case you could know.

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Like I responded to your other thread about your boyfriend possibly cheating on you, if you've lost trust for this person, that's the issue that needs to be dealt with, not the tech part.

Bhill16

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 6, 2021
Like I responded to your other thread about your boyfriend possibly cheating on you, if you've lost trust for this person, that's the issue that needs to be dealt with, not the tech part.
Just here for the tech advice, not relationship advice. Thanks!

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
Just here for the tech advice, not relationship advice. Thanks!
Well, you've tagged both threads with "cheating and lying" and mentioned personal relationship details; of course, some of us will respond about that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.