Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bencallis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
@Mackilroy Thanks for sharing that. I hope the open run has been helpful in getting you to your first 5K!

I'm currently working on creating a 10K plan and hope to get this out to beta testers in the next couple of months.

Mackilroy

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2006
I felt the same way before I did it - you can do it too! It seems harder than it really is (and it’s definitely hard - but doable). I had never run regularly before and I made it. 🙂

Reactions: madmads

bencallis

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Just wanted to say I’ve been using the app and I’ve been really enjoying it, so easy to use. Im on week 5 and dreading run 3! 😂
How did you get on?

Week 5 Run 3 looks very daunting but the plan has gradually built you up to the point where you can run for 20mins without stopping.

madmads

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2008
UK
How did you get on?

Week 5 Run 3 looks very daunting but the plan has gradually built you up to the point where you can run for 20mins without stopping.
Not braved it yet. I’ve been repeating a week 5 run 1 as I’ve not been comfortable enough in those runs to feel ready to progress.

Reactions: Mackilroy
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.