Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
Yeah I still have the super dark one from a few years ago. I treasure it lol. The new one isnt bad its just when I compare it to the one I own its too much a difference (for how expensive it is)

I got the same email, I haven't called to confirm, but I do not see the loan activated again on Citizens end. I also traded in at the store as I always do to ensure this doesn't happen. Seems like it is just a glitch since I doubt this many people even just in this forums all got our phones "lost".

Plus one here. Got the same email. Panicked a bit but just gonna wait for the inevitable apology email. The phone support line said wait is more than one hour. So. Lots of people got this, methinks.

Same here. I traded my phone in-store. I did return it a few days after I picked up the new one but they said that was fine.

Has anyone loan popped back up on Citizens One yet? I don't see mine still.

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
Has anyone loan popped back up on Citizens One yet? I don't see mine still.
I check early that same morning of the emails, but I didn't see anything on Citizens, but later that day I got another email from Apple that it was a mistake, thankfully

iNICK20

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 25, 2014
I check early that same morning of the emails, but I didn't see anything on Citizens, but later that day I got another email from Apple that it was a mistake, thankfully
Right, but it doesn't show back up on Citizens One site yet.... Did yours or anyone elses?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.