Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twigman08

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2012
You really ought to check out the Apple Keynotes podcast feed, then. The keynote will just show up in iTunes or your favorite podcast program when it's put up.

HD version
SD version

I'll be at work that day all day so I should be good. Plus I'll just use MacRumors spoiler free article they did. Have it bookmarked so I'll just get off work and go to that to see if it was posted yet.

I've heard it doesn't show up in iTunes almost a day after the keynote (I could be wrong though, just going by what I heard).

Reaktor5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
I really like gdgt's coverage. Their servers have never failed for me.
http://live.gdgt.com/live-wwdc-2012-keynote-coverage/

I've also used The Verge before but their servers don't seem to be reliable.

The Verge said that they have moved to Syllabus instead of ScribbleLive, which has failed them miserably in the past.

I usually have live.twit.tv up along with The Verge and gdgt. And of course Twitter for reactions.

MacScoob

macrumors member
May 28, 2009
The Verge, ars technia and engadet tabs open for text updates and soilderknowsbest open on my iPad for an audio commentary

dannywaugh1

macrumors member
May 13, 2010
The Verge, ars technia and engadet tabs open for text updates and soilderknowsbest open on my iPad for an audio commentary

same for myself. got engadet going on my imac. the verve keeps making my imac crash for some weird reason :apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.