Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jony Ive

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
When will Google release this App?

I can't find a good app in the AppStore because I want an app that let me watch the video while reading the comments.
I don't like Jasmine

I don't like m.youtube.com because it doesn't let you watch the videos in fullscreen

appletvbob

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2009

I can't find a good app in the AppStore because I want an app that let me watch the video while reading the comments.
I don't like Jasmine

I don't like m.youtube.com because it doesn't let you watch the videos in fullscreen

I was wondering this as well. No rumors at all in weeks. How nice it would be to click on a youtube link, and be redirected to a beautiful, slick, uncluttered app.

Jony Ive

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
I found the best app!!!!

MC-Tube or MCTube, i can't remember

It works exactly the same than the old YouTube app

But I'm still waiting for a YouTube app where I can watch Vevo videos.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Jasmine seems to have emerged as a pretty popular YouTube app for the iPad (and iPhone) running iOS 6.

Usehername

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2012

Hopefully around the same time they fix the damn app, can't watch a single video without it giving me buffering/scrabbled quality problems. I'll would stick to safari for the time being.

oomek

macrumors newbie
Apr 1, 2013
I know.

Yet embedded Youtube videos play full screen no problem. :rolleyes:

I dont think that lack of a button allowing you to select a video quality is not a problem. embedded video player is rubbish. 480p on a retina is a laugh!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.