Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BreatheNow

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2020
USA
Wow! Thank you for the great offer at the decent price:) I am in for the 44mm bands!.. One of each please (except the Spearmint - already have it)...followed by the Grey Goose?:)

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
UPDATE For the Group!

Unsurprisingly, Canary Sport Loops in size 44mm are the first to be sold through! I am leaving the form open to allow for users who add these to their orders to be placed on a waitlist, just in case a buyer ahead of them drops off.

Canary Sport Loops in 40mm have 10 Slots available!

Thanks to everyone for their interest on this! Please share where applicable as we still have to get through a bit on the Cornflower and (surprisingly!) Dragonfruit Bands!

Last edited:

jae110488

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2018
Florida
UPDATE For the Group!

Unsurprisingly, Canary Sport Loops in size 44mm are the first to be sold through! I am leaving the form open to allow for users who add these to their orders to be placed on a waitlist, just in case a buyer ahead of them drops off.

Thanks to everyone for their interest on this! Please share where applicable as we still have to get through a bit on the Cornflower and (surprisingly!) Dragonfruit Bands!
are you planning on ordering a 'case' of each band on the order form?

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
UPDATE For the Group!

FREAK!!! I knew I shouldn’t have drug my feet on the Canary Sport Loop! I couldn’t decide on which other bands I wanted to order... @toxtrepla is there a cut-off date for when orders must be submitted by?

Deep.sky

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2020
Well, if this is still going in a few months (LOL) then I would be able to get some of those 40mm options. Alas, budget is dried up for bands at the present ?

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
are you planning on ordering a 'case' of each band on the order form?
Assuming all the quantities are met, that’s exactly the plan! I may not have made that as clear as I wanted to in the post. We are on track so far considering it’s only been a day.
[automerge]1593481473[/automerge]
FREAK!!! I knew I shouldn’t have drug my feet on the Canary Sport Loop! I couldn’t decide on which other bands I wanted to order... @toxtrepla is there a cut-off date for when orders must be submitted by?
No cutoff date set in stone but I would like to have most of the orders in this week! I would love to be able to order everything by the weekend ideally and start shipping out next week. That’s the goal anyway.

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
I keep going back and forth on getting the dragonfruit loop... It’s such a pretty color but it literally goes with nothing I wear! ?

Reactions: CodeRaven

jamieinoc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2020
Well, if this is still going in a few months (LOL) then I would be able to get some of those 40mm options. Alas, budget is dried up for bands at the present ?
Which one were you really hoping for? I’m ordering at least one of each 40mm so maybe we can work out a deal.

Deep.sky

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2020
Which one were you really hoping for? I’m ordering at least one of each 40mm so maybe we can work out a deal.
Jamie, you are a dear! I want the canary and dragonfruit loops, and of course the cornflower band, but if I had to pick one (so hard!), I would probably have to go with the dragonfruit loop. I know the other two are more rare, and less likely to see, but I have to go with what my heart tells me :)
[automerge]1593485059[/automerge]
Check in the tires!
Haha, tires too skinny to fit change; we are roadies! :)

Reactions: CodeRaven

jamieinoc

macrumors 6502a
Jun 6, 2020
Jamie, you are a dear! I want the canary and dragonfruit loops, and of course the cornflower band, but if I had to pick one (so hard!), I would probably have to go with the dragonfruit loop. I know the other two are more rare, and less likely to see, but I have to go with what my heart tells me :)
[automerge]1593485059[/automerge]

Haha, tires too skinny to fit change; we are roadies! :)
I am ordering one dragonfruit loop.

Last edited:

Deep.sky

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2020
Jamie, that sounds just fine. I am thinking maybe the end of July, but do let me know when you get it, and I will evaluate the finances at that point and see if I can swing it. I am in California, so hopefully shipping should not be too much.

Reactions: twanj

ripsaw650

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2015
Utah
I’m on the waitlist for the 44mm Canary Sport Loop. If anyone bought a few extra to make a profit on let me know. I don’t mind paying a bit of a markup. My stupid indecisive self probably just cost me my only chance at this unicorn!

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
UPDATE for everyone. The Group Buy blew up over the last day on Reddit, and it appears it has been shared on a large Facebook group. Awesome!

At only a few days in, I am feeling confident enough in our ability to hit the excess quantities we are still missing (only a handful for each besides the sold out Canary Loops 44mm). As such, I will be reaching out to everyone over the day today and tomorrow to request payments and confirm final orders.

If you have not placed you order yet, please do so today or tomorrow at the latest! My goal is to pickup everything this week, then start shipping after the holiday weekend and mostly early next week.

Thanks again for all the support from the communities!

Cotypubby

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2020
Are there any Dragonfruit sport bands in 40mm still available? I may cave and get one! ??

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
Are there any Dragonfruit sport bands in 40mm still available? I may cave and get one! ??
Yes! There are a handful. Submit your order tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest if you can. PM me with any questions. I’ve been sending out payment requests for the last few hours or so. I’ll have everything in my hands by tomorrow.

Reactions: CodeRaven and twanj

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 12, 2020
UPDATE

At this point I have reached out to everyone for Payment on all sites and received payment from 90% of the group. Thanks for making that part of this so much easier! All cases were picked up and some shipping started yesterday.

A handful of small orders were shipped Late in the day yesterday (and everyone was sent their tracking), while the rest will be going out on Tuesday and Wednesday of this upcoming week.

Be on the lookout for tracking messages from myself during the week.

On a side note, 3 people have backed out which is unfortunate, but with that said, I now have a handful of extras available of some items. PM me if anyone else needs anything additional. I will post up whats left when everything is done and over with (Hopefully won’t be much)

Anyways, thanks again for everyone’s help with this. Have an awesome holiday weekend!

CodeRaven

macrumors 6502
May 14, 2008
Florida
UPDATE

At this point I have reached out to everyone for Payment on all sites and received payment from 90% of the group. Thanks for making that part of this so much easier! All cases were picked up and some shipping started yesterday.

A handful of small orders were shipped Late in the day yesterday (and everyone was sent their tracking), while the rest will be going out on Tuesday and Wednesday of this upcoming week.

Be on the lookout for tracking messages from myself during the week.

On a side note, 3 people have backed out which is unfortunate, but with that said, I now have a handful of extras available of some items. PM me if anyone else needs anything additional. I will post up whats left when everything is done and over with (Hopefully won’t be much)

Anyways, thanks again for everyone’s help with this. Have an awesome holiday weekend!

Sorry about the back outs......

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.