Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

ipos

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2011
I’m on the beta and have been playing with these for a while. I’d argue that Fantastical has one of the best implementations of iOS 14 widgets at the moment.
I have purchased this app. But could not find any widget in my ipad. Is it because widget is not available for ios15 yet?

cbreze

macrumors 65816
Nov 26, 2014
Oregon
I have purchased this app. But could not find any widget in my ipad. Is it because widget is not available for ios15 yet?
A lot of times one widget won't work on both an iPad and an iphone. It'll work on one or the other but not both. Occasionally they work on both.

bobcrossley

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2012
Thanks for bringing this app to my attention. I downloaded the app to try and just purchased it as this was exactly what I needed to jot down a quick note.
I have used this app since it first appeared but it seems to have lost the ability to justify text left or right but the options are there. I have tried to contact the developers via several different routes but no one ever replies. Any fights please.

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
I have used this app since it first appeared but it seems to have lost the ability to justify text left or right but the options are there. I have tried to contact the developers via several different routes but no one ever replies. Any fights please.
I've given up on this app a long time ago and switched to Jot Sticky Notes. I use the free version as it's all I need.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.