Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mw0103

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2014
How are the Gen1/2 Airpods with working out? Fall out of the ears often? I have an old pair of in-ear Bragi's I got off kickstarter that are in-ear with ANC but they do get uncomfortable. Debating going with the APP or Gen3 but worried Gen3's will fall out of my ears when exercising.
It appears to differ depending on the user. For myself, my regular AirPods (both gen 1 and gen 2) stay in my ears on my daily runs much better than my AirPods Pro (which require a push back into my ears every half block or so). That‘s true both with the stock silicone tips and Comply foam tips on the APP (and true for every combination of tip sizes for both tip materials). From reading comments on here, it appears that ear shape has EVERYTHING to do with it, so each person just has to try them out themselves to determine what works for them.

Reactions: Mr.C

Herrpod

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2019
How are the Gen1/2 Airpods with working out? Fall out of the ears often? I have an old pair of in-ear Bragi's I got off kickstarter that are in-ear with ANC but they do get uncomfortable. Debating going with the APP or Gen3 but worried Gen3's will fall out of my ears when exercising.
There’s a million ear wing options on Amazon for all types of AirPods. I use them on my AirPods 2 and they never move a bit. It also improves the audio by directing the audio better.

Reactions: Mr.C
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.