Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrow

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2009
I wish there were a way to turn these completely off for the majority of their existence they’re in my luggage not being used. I don’t need to know my Trunk Plus has been sitting in my storage unit for the last 4 months and has not moved.

alee

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
New York, NY
I wish there were a way to turn these completely off for the majority of their existence they’re in my luggage not being used. I don’t need to know my Trunk Plus has been sitting in my storage unit for the last 4 months and has not moved.
Just pop the battery out. I take a piece of packing tape and take the battery to the outside of the AirTag when the luggage is in storage.

Reactions: myscrnnm

mrow

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2009
Just pop the battery out. I take a piece of packing tape and take the battery to the outside of the AirTag when the luggage is in storage.
Sometimes the easiest solution is staring you right in the face! Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Thanks!

maxsquared

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 27, 2009
London
I just put it inside the language tag came with the case, I had 4 trips already, and no one noticed it.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.