Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
Mine sure seems to be working great much better then my old 11, the camera is much better the battery is much better, my messaging work very good.
If your iPhone 15Pro has problems have you tried getting a replacement? called Apple support at 800-692-7753?
Let us know if you get it resolved.

Here is a quick photo of my sweet cat Ms. Princess using the camera of my iPhone15Pro.
Ms. Princess.jpg.JPG

Last edited:

Shamrock_sean

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2023
I've got zero issues at all and definitely no screen lag or overheating. Been as cool as a cucumber. 5x zoom is excellent and also main camera details are really crisp and I'm fussy with quality.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    751.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71

James Godfrey

macrumors 68020
Oct 13, 2011
I think a lot of it is iOS issues tbh… the issues I have experienced so far are…

-Screen taking forever to brighten up when taking phone out of my pocket in daylight
-Files app showing ghost files, which do not appear on my iPad, for example a file will show 3 items are contained in it when there is really only 2.
-Files app recents not updating correctly.
-iPhone not syncing properly when editing a document have regularly got a pop up asking which document to keep as they are out of sync.
-Regular poor signal issues since 5G roll out.
-Poor battery life.
-Jittering in some apps.
-If I delete auto created files in the files app (for example shortcuts, pages etc…) that doesn’t sync with my other devices, but if I delete the files from my Mac or iPad it reflects on my iPhone.

I think Apple are getting so wrapped up lately offering new features that they are forgetting about all the bugs, if they’re not careful they will end up like android unfortunately.

I would really like iOS18 to bring no new features and just simply bring a major bug fix update.

Hopscotcher

Suspended
Oct 28, 2023
My iPhone 15 Pro overheated for the first time tonight. I had it attached to the mount on my cars air vent with the heat on. Within 10 minutes, my phone went into protection mode. Makes no sense! I wasn’t even doing anything strenuous!
You had it attached to your air vent with the heat on. That's why it overheated. Don't attach it to your air vent if you're going to use the heat.

Shamrock_sean

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2023
As i stated i love mine but woke up this morning with a whopping deep scratch on my display. It's quite deep and about 1mm long. I've babied this phone not dropped it so must have caught it on my zip on my jacket pocket or when I wipe the display clean something dug in. Pissed off

Allen_Wentz

macrumors 68030
Dec 3, 2016
USA
As i stated i love mine but woke up this morning with a whopping deep scratch on my display. It's quite deep and about 1mm long. I've babied this phone not dropped it so must have caught it on my zip on my jacket pocket or when I wipe the display clean something dug in. Pissed off
A deep 1 mm scratch was not incidental. The 15P display surface is hella tough, so you had to have something significant happen.

_Spook_

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2022
Brighton
People tend to spend a lot of time complaining. I’ve had none of the issues listed here. The iPhone 15 Pro Max is amazing - it replaced my 6s Plus.

My suggestion is turn your iPhone off (permenantly). Or return it.

Reactions: Tsepz

mebehere

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2012
I've had occasions where the screen doesn't register that I've touched it, but doesn't happen too often, but it should be addressed.

Also, to stop the laggy animations, disable Always On Display. That completely fixed any animation lags I've had.

Uh, never. Love AOD.

d5aqoëp

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2016
LMAO my iPhone 15 Pro Max is beat by Lava Agni 2.
In India, iPhone 15 Pro Max costs $1930 and Lava Agni 2 costs $250

Agni 2 doesn’t have Wifi6e and a slight slower SOC but screen runs circles around iPhone 15’s Pro Max screen which seems unchanged from 13 Pro Max in terms of muted colours.

johannnn

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2009
Sweden
LMAO my iPhone 15 Pro Max is beat by Lava Agni 2.
In India, iPhone 15 Pro Max costs $1930 and Lava Agni 2 costs $250

Agni 2 doesn’t have Wifi6e and a slight slower SOC but screen runs circles around iPhone 15’s Pro Max screen which seems unchanged from 13 Pro Max in terms of muted colours.
iPhone 15 Pro Max is estimated to cost $558 to produce [https://www.macrumors.com/2023/10/22/record-high-iphone-15-costs/]. So something that cost $250 to buy either has worse components, or/and is heavily subsidized by the country to buy local brands. Just like Huawei has received $100 billion in Chinese Government subsidization and direct financing.

Reactions: JustAnExpat

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
I hope that I missed the sarcasm in your comment I quoted and now I'm just being trolled.
Hop i am betting many of these naysayers don't even own a iPhone15Pro, and have never even held one, and will never ever be able to buy one.
This is why us owners just disregard their dumb postings.

x5tuu

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2012
You regret buying the second best consumer product ever engineered? (iPhone 15 Pro Max is first)

Yes.

Which product assessment are you quoting from as Im pretty sure you're just spouting Apple Kool-Aid bollocks tbh.

Khavik

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2023
I am - device itself is fine but upgrade from 11PM to 15PM didn't kick me as hard as I thought

digitalcuriosity

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2015
I am - device itself is fine but upgrade from 11PM to 15PM didn't kick me as hard as I thought
I sure don't miss my old iPhone11PM my 15Pro is light years ahead with it's camera with new brighter screen with a much better battery and it's charging system meaning the UBB-C.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.