Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zephead

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2006
in your pants
That kid definitely has some anger/brat problems. Sure, it was because he wanted a Mac, but come on.

BornAgainMac said:
If I was the boy, I would place the laptop on a blanket while doing homework and gaming. This will send the laptop to the shop a few times to make a point. Or click on strange email attachments with the virus software turned off.
Very sneaky :D. "See?! I need a Mac so this won't happen!" I definitely would've done that instead of throwing it out the window.

displaced

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2003
Gravesend, United Kingdom
What a total git that kid is.

Hopefully, he'll grow up and in a few years' time look back on what he did and cringe inside. If not, he'll grow up to be a real nasty piece of work.

Thoroughly deserves a real blasting from his parents.

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
I think I might just follow his example! I wanted an Lamborghini Gallardo, but my parents got me a Corvette Z06. I don't like muscle cars!

*crashes car*

Give me a break

I know someone who did that. they got a nice car when they turned 18, didn't like it, crashed it, and used the insurance money to get a nicer car.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.