Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
Well, I guess we know the answer to this question now.

You were right. Looking at the past two years I guess an iPad update will happen in March April time. The Mini could do with an update.

I think I might not get one though as I really need a new Mac, and my iPad Pro playing Resident Evil Village reminds me why I got it in the first place. The main issue I have is typing on it, maybe I'll look at the Apple keyboards?

Reactions: Rafterman

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010
You were right. Looking at the past two years I guess an iPad update will happen in March April time. The Mini could do with an update.

I think I might not get one though as I really need a new Mac, and my iPad Pro playing Resident Evil Village reminds me why I got it in the first place. The main issue I have is typing on it, maybe I'll look at the Apple keyboards?

Assuming the new rumored keybaords will work with older iPads.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Assuming the new rumored keybaords will work with older iPads.
Assuming the iPads are the same size, I think it depends on what new functionality the keyboards might have, but Apple has been good at making the keyboards work on all no-homebutton iPads. The 10 has a different Smart Connector location but the 10's keyboard should work on the iPad 11.

Reactions: Rafterman
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.