Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
The solo loops are a favorite of mine, they are pretty much my daily band, I live in a pretty hot/humid climate and they don’t bother me. I do also like the braided loops and sport loops but I find they get dirty quicker and I don’t love that. The original bands aren’t my favorite but I do have several colors and so I wear them for shorter periods of time and can deal with them easier that way than wearing them all the time. I also have some elastic adjustable style bands I got from amazon that are very comfortable, I like that those aren’t expensive and are comfortable to wear, maybe look into something like that? Overall, not all bands work for everyone but I cant say I’ve ever had an issue finding something I like.

Oh I have some knockoff braided solo loops I really like - can’t beat $10 a piece, and they’re holding up pretty well so far. I wear them a lot.

I LOVE the solo loops, but they kill me in the heat (which is 6 months out of the year here). I feel the same about sport bands. The sport loops are comfortable, but I get a horrible bulge where they don’t stick together, and I really don’t like it.

I just wish I could have a band collection of all the fun colors, but it’s useless when you won’t wear them.

BabyFu18

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2012
Georgia
Oh I have some knockoff braided solo loops I really like - can’t beat $10 a piece, and they’re holding up pretty well so far. I wear them a lot.

I LOVE the solo loops, but they kill me in the heat (which is 6 months out of the year here). I feel the same about sport bands. The sport loops are comfortable, but I get a horrible bulge where they don’t stick together, and I really don’t like it.

I just wish I could have a band collection of all the fun colors, but it’s useless when you won’t wear them.
Yeah I can understand that, it’s not worth investing in bands you won’t wear. I have so many bands (probably to many) but I change them all the time based on my outfits and activities. I hope you can find something you really love though, keep trying stuff!

einsteinbqat

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
Canada
My daily band is a leather link. I really like them. I just bought the new ink colour which is somewhere between royal blue and navy blue, though closer to the latter. It’s replacing the midnight band that I had before the purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.