Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jglnaz

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
Did you order from Verizon? And did you receive a email saying it shipped?

Today I received an email with my updated agreement and changes to my Verizon account because I added the Air 2. No changes in shipping status and due date of 10/31 as of Sunday night.

When I ordered my phone last month the same way I received the emailed agreement the day before it shipped. Will see if that stays true or was just a coincidence.

Originally I was informed shipping would be Wednesday so it would be delivered on Halloween. But also told this can change by a day sooner or later. Nothing certain until I get a has shipped email with tracking. :)

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
My order now has a Fedex tracking # (ordered through Verizon small business account). I imagine it will go out tomorrow and be delivered Tuesday as it is supposed to be overnight shipping.

No shipping information for me yet :confused:

Mattballew

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2014
My iPad air 2 128Gb Silver that I purchased from Verizon has been updated with tracking info today via FedEx. Scheduled for delivery Tuesday but it's only about a hour away as of right now, so worse case scenario I'll drive to that location tomorrow and get it lol.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
My iPad air 2 128Gb Silver that I purchased from Verizon has been updated with tracking info today via FedEx. Scheduled for delivery Tuesday but it's only about a hour away as of right now, so worse case scenario I'll drive to that location tomorrow and get it lol.

I've yet to receive any shipping information!

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
does anyone have any updates on there order from Verizon? My order is still processing. I called a local Verizon store this morning and was told to call back in the early aftermoon to see when they'd be available in store.

dk2b

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2014
Mine just arrived today from Verizon. Originally it was supposed to ship on 10/31. Also received an email from Verizon today saying they are now available in stores.

Jglnaz

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
Still no update yet. Ordered on 10/22 with a 10/31 delivery date. Expect some info tomorrow I am guessing if I either receive it or it ships Friday.

neff2k

macrumors newbie
Oct 9, 2011
Midwest, USA
Status just changed to:

"Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com"

Ordered iPad Air 2 Gold 128GB on 10/17.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
Still no update yet. Ordered on 10/22 with a 10/31 delivery date. Expect some info tomorrow I am guessing if I either receive it or it ships Friday.

Mines still processing also. Hopefully we get some information tomorrow otherwise I'm going to cancel and wait for them to be in store.

----------

Status just changed to:

"Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com"

Ordered iPad Air 2 Gold 128GB on 10/17.

Lucky, good for you! Hopefully mine changes soon

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
does anyone have any updates on there order from Verizon? My order is still processing. I called a local Verizon store this morning and was told to call back in the early aftermoon to see when they'd be available in store.

Mine also arrived today from Verizon.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
Looks like I'm about to be getting tracking information for my 64gb in gold, ordered 10/25.

Yebubbleman

macrumors 603
May 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
The only benefit I see to ordering from Verizon is that you don't have to bother with removing the AppleSIM card to pop in your Verizon SIM card. That said, the drawback there is that you are not given an AppleSIM to hold onto for when you leave the U.S.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
The only benefit I see to ordering from Verizon is that you don't have to bother with removing the AppleSIM card to pop in your Verizon SIM card. That said, the drawback there is that you are not given an AppleSIM to hold onto for when you leave the U.S.

There's a couple benefits with ordering from verizon. Those that plan on keeping there iPad for two years can save $100 on the tablets. Also there is verizon edge. Which you pay off the tablet monthly without any extra charges and don't have to pay the full amount up front.

----------

I received my shipping email from verizon. I should have my 64gb gold on Friday.

Jglnaz

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2014
There's a couple benefits with ordering from verizon. Those that plan on keeping there iPad for two years can save $100 on the tablets. Also there is verizon edge. Which you pay off the tablet monthly without any extra charges and don't have to pay the full amount up front.

----------

I received my shipping email from verizon. I should have my 64gb gold on Friday.

Getting $200 for my old phone through their recycling program and taking advantage of the Edge payments at no interest was a huge help in my buying decision.

I also received my shipping info for delivery on Halloween yesterday. :)

Yebubbleman

macrumors 603
May 20, 2010
Los Angeles, CA

----------

Saving only $100 to be locked in for two years seems like a bad proposition, especially when compared to the $450 that you save from doing so with an iPhone. Then again, the iPhone, at full cost, is grossly overpriced.

metzy25

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 7, 2011
Saving only $100 to be locked in for two years seems like a bad proposition, especially when compared to the $450 that you save from doing so with an iPhone. Then again, the iPhone, at full cost, is grossly overpriced.
I went with the edge for my iPad. I agree that the two year isn't that great of a Deal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.