Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
Very seriously considering the Pixel 3. Wish it was $100 cheaper, but the Google Assistant is turning out to be way more useful and proactive than Siri. And the call screening feature they showed off at the keynote is very, very cool.

lavrishevo

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2007
NJ
Well, scratch that preorder. My work is going to give me a Note 9 with their plan so no point in wasting a grand.

mi7chy

macrumors G4
Oct 24, 2014
Same back camera with just slightly different processing? Much like several generations of iPhones up to iPhone X.

IdentityCrisis

Suspended
Sep 9, 2018
Got to play with the Pixel 3 XL today a co-worker got. He ordered it Tuesday and got it Yesterday. Guess they aren't getting many orders. But either way, it was really light. Also the screen was OLED and sharp as OLED can be. I was impressed. Not impressed with the big notch and the bottom bezel though compared to my iPhone. The speakers are pretty loud, not as clear sounding as the iPhone though. Felt snappy as well. Definitely maybe an option for me sometime in the future.

Reactions: Tig Bitties
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.