Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
First time download gave me the package size error, but after trying a second time, it worked.
First time app launch, the iPhone went straight back into "Home".
Second time app launch, it started! Used my .Mac account in AIM :)

Gr8App :apple:

Tekfox

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2007
I got the package size error, but after trying about 10 times it went though.

I like that it displays the status and messages of my buddy list. It is a little slow to scroll at times though.

I would like to see an "active" chat section, as is done on mobile chat, that way it is easy for me to get to my current conversations without having to scroll a lot.

I can't seem to play music and chat at the same time, every time I fire up the ipod I get disconnected and once had all my saved login info deleted.

MarkW19

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2002
Surrey, UK
I've added an MSN account, but when I try to log in, all it says is 'connecting to...', then nothing happens after that, forcing me to force quit apollo.

Can anyone help?

willsterstyle

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2007
heyy..about this program.

I don't know if I don't hae the proper settings in there..but it kinda sucks that everytime I am logged in and then I go to home screen or go do other things, I get logged out?

So if i get out of Apollo to do something else basically, when I go back to it later, I have to log in again. Is that how its supposd to work.

If so, any programs that can actually stay up??

bbplayer5

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2007
hmm mine doesnt log me out unless i hit to view an incoming text, or end a phone call while in apollo... both of which are bugs.

skabadelic

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah, I seem to be having a problem where I will randomly [so it seems] be booted out. It sort of seems like it happens if I get more than one message at a time.

I can't reaccess my buddy list without relogging in. Even though there will be a number on the icon for the amount of messages waiting for me.

elmagnifico

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2007
Everytime I launch Appolo is goes back to home

Hey guys I am having this problem with all kind of IM apps, Every time I launch Apollo the phone goes back to the home screen after a while, Can somebody please tell me why my phone is acting like this?

Thank You.

PaulMark

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2005
Hey guys I am having this problem with all kind of IM apps, Every time I launch Apollo the phone goes back to the home screen after a while, Can somebody please tell me why my phone is acting like this?

Thank You.

Me too. Anybody able to help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.