Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I would love a code.

I have a M1Pro MacBook Pro for Work and found a 2017 MacBook Pro that I am allowed to use as well. I would like to install windows 11 to it, but without the detour windows 10.

As far as I know, it is much easier to install Windows 10 on Mac instead of Windows 11.

Pjtr

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2022
Hi,
As far as I understand. You can't burn an ISO on a free trial. I am trying to burn a windows bootable USB on my MacBook M1 but free options such as UNetbootin, didn't work. If the giveaway continues, may ask for one. Thanks.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hi,
As far as I understand. You can't burn an ISO on a free trial. I am trying to burn a windows bootable USB on my MacBook M1 but free options such as UNetbootin, didn't work. If the giveaway continues, may ask for one. Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply. The giveaway is still valid. Please PM if you still need the code.

narbodon

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2022
Hey @Joeronzk I'm not seeing the option to PM you (maybe it works if you PMed me??) but I would love a code too if they're still up for grabs?

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@narbodon it seems PM is not available for new registration. The campaign is still open. Please check your inbox for the free code.

P.S which ISO file you are trying to burn?

Zombi

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2022
@narbodon it seems PM is not available for new registration. The campaign is still open. Please check your inbox for the free code.

P.S which ISO file you are trying to burn?
Hi 👋, can I have a free code as well? I bought recently a Lenovo laptop for work but it doesn’t have any OS on board 😅. Thank you 🙏.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Hi 👋, can I have a free code as well? I bought recently a Lenovo laptop for work but it doesn’t have any OS on board 😅. Thank you 🙏.

This app giveaway only applied to Mac version. Are you aware of that?

Reactions: Zombi

camleigha

macrumors newbie
Aug 25, 2022
Are codes still available? I have an old laptop with windows 7 that has a forgotten admin password on it. There are pictures(no backups) very dear to me of my two daughters growing up. Five years ago my eldest daughter passed away, she was 19. Now, wit the 19th birthday of my youngest, I am on a quest to recover all the photos I had taken of the later half of their school days. I have tried to boot from a recovery disc I burned as instructed to access command prompt to try and bypass the admin password I get a error of missing or corrupt file in windows32. I currently only own a MacBook Air with no cd/dvd drive. I am wanting to be able to boot to a flash drive a copy of a windows7 iso file or a third party password recovery app. I have tried to make a bootable copy for the flash drive but of course just by formatting and coping and pasting it has failed to work in the windows laptop. I have read too many recommendations on apps online with all having positive then negative comments. I would be very grateful if I was given the opportunity to try this software out without having to pay upfront on it. I have already spent way to much on $10 here, 2.99 here and they add up very quickly. I apologize about the length and unnecessary personal details I've included in my response. I felt it important that what I would be using the app to do would help with my request.

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
@camleigha it is sad to hear that. Please don't worry. There are many ways to reset the forgotten password on Windows 7. Please check the free code sent to you via PM. Then download Hiren's BootCD PE ISO and make a bootable USB from it on your by using our app. This rescue disk has several utilities to let you reset windows password.

techdan

macrumors newbie
Sep 3, 2022
I could use a code please :) I have an M2 proc and fixing an old friends windows 7 machine...need to run a repair!

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I could use a code please :) I have an M2 proc and fixing an old friends windows 7 machine...need to run a repair!

Please check your inbox.

Easy to go with Windows 7 as there is no need to split the install.wim file in Windows 7 ISO. Good luck!

Howay

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2022
New member and apparently cant message yet. I'd like a code please........
iMac and need to create bootable Win 7 usb. Thanks in advance.

wonderings

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2021
Anyone having issues in Ventura? It keeps crashing when trying to make a USB installer. It will start, get to the part where I need to enter my system password and will crash after that

Joeronzk

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
Yes, I would like to have this option. Thank you.

I received your PM and sent you a new code. Kindly let me know if you need further assistance on creating Windows bootable USB on Mac.

P.S. Don't use portable HDD or SSD for doing this.

Rimmsi

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2021
Czech Republic
I received your PM and sent you a new code. Kindly let me know if you need further assistance on creating Windows bootable USB on Mac.

P.S. Don't use portable HDD or SSD for doing this.
Hi, thanks, all works perfect. For test i created USB drive with Windows 10 LTSC without any problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.