Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonguy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 10, 2006
Dude, are you dense? You bought ONE lcd and it came with 8 bad pixels.. does that mean that all of them come with 8 bad pixels? Sheesh! I bought a $2400 Muse Receptor (a hardware VST plug-in player) and guess what? It was dead.. it booted up.. loaded a sound.. and then went crazy. Does that mean that all receptors are like that? No, the company exchanged it for another unit.. works fantastic. It took them 3 weeks to carry out the whole exchange procedure. I was patient, and I did not go ballistic on a forum trying to crank out my story.

I expect a $2400 product to be absolutely fine out of the box.. but its electronics.. sh*t happens.

All the macs that I have ever purchased have been absolutely perfect. My MacBook had a staining issue on the palm rest and Apple replaced the casing. If I receive a dead macbook pro or mac pro or whatever.. that doesn't mean I'm going to hate the company.

Oh.. and the Camry's reliability is far superior to the Mercedes.. so you might want to hop on about that as well. A friend of mine had a top of the line BMW crap out on her in a week. So all BMWs suck.. :rolleyes:

Mature up a bit, and maybe the stuff you buy will respect you in return.

Oh, and it's not about how rich or poor I am. I work my a$$ off, the same as you do. That doesn't mean that if I get a dead product, I throw it in the trash and buy another one! I get pissed off, stressed out.. but I don't downright hate the manufacturer.. and make a fuss about it in a forum. That is just lame.

Hmmm...But after 3 Returns and I'm still getting the same Defect? It's not like I order one and gets a defect then scream about it and say Apple product are poor quality! I got 3 replacements from them and all of them are Defect from stuck pixels and uneven lighting so I just gave up!

1.) 11 Stuck Pixel, all light blue and moderate light bleed
2.) 8 Stuck Pixel, all light blue and small amount of light bleed
3.) Foam was crush, LCD Panel is loose, and 3 stuck pixel with severe backlight bleed. There is also a bright red stuck pixel.

Are you seeing what I'm going at here?

And to all of you who think I can't speak good English because of my grammar and some spelling you are so dense! It's not like I'm typing an English term paper here! I speak perfectly fine English and there is no misunderstanding between me and Apple when I rang them up! So stop acting like [removed by moderator]! And the Mercedes and the Camry comparison is just an example, even if it's not true you still get the ideas. Please, just grow up. I'm going to call my Credit Company at the end of this week if the problem isn't solved. I'm sure it will because last time I call, he personally went away and put me on hold and did the credit refund for me. I was being promise 3 to 5 days, but 3 day the most.

I was just asking some opinion but a lot of you try to be smartass. *CASE CLOSE*

iW00t

macrumors 68040
Nov 7, 2006
Defenders of Apple Guild
Hmmm...But after 3 Returns and I'm still getting the same Defect? It's not like I order one and gets a defect then scream about it and say Apple product are poor quality! I got 3 replacements from them and all of them are Defect from stuck pixels and uneven lighting so I just gave up!

1.) 11 Stuck Pixel, all light blue and moderate light bleed
2.) 8 Stuck Pixel, all light blue and small amount of light bleed
3.) Foam was crush, LCD Panel is loose, and 3 stuck pixel with severe backlight bleed. There is also a bright red stuck pixel.

Are you seeing what I'm going at here?

And to all of you who think I can't speak good English because of my grammar and some spelling you are so dense! It's not like I'm typing an English term paper here! I speak perfectly fine English and there is no misunderstanding between me and Apple when I rang them up! So stop acting like some [removed by moderator]! And the Mercedes and the Camry comparison is just an example, even if it's not true you still get the ideas. Please, just grow up. I'm going to call my Credit Company at the end of this week if the problem isn't solved. I'm sure it will because last time I call, he personally went away and put me on hold and did the credit refund for me. I was being promise 3 to 5 days, but 3 day the most.

I was just asking some opinion but a lot of you try to be smartass. *CASE CLOSE*

You should have asked for a few more replacements.

First you got 11 dead pixels, then you got 8, then 3, the next one would probably have just 1, and after you spend hours arguing with their technical helpdesk you should probably get one with none :)

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
I'm sure it may happen once in a great while... but I really have a hard time believing this people that claim to get 3 outrageously defective products in a row.

I've never had anything like that happen.

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
I ask for his name just to be sure this isn't just some lies.

Turn out he just lies to me so I will forget about it. Damn you Apple! To hell with you! I'm never buying anything from you again!

Hey Borat...
Oh yeah, customer service representatives wait around all day to lie to people. :rolleyes:

I'm sure Apple won't miss a dime of your money.

And, judging by your use of the English language, you clearly misunderstood the representative. The email isn't even addressed to you...it is addressed to Campus Direct. Maybe if they wrote the email in the wrong verb tense, you might have understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.