Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
When I read the article I saw that the comments would be in the political section and I thought "WTF"... Then I read some of the comments and I thought "WTF people... Grow up."
The app just tells where the vaccines are available. It’s not forcing anyone to take them. Jeez. Make that decision in consultation with your doctor if you’re worried about potential side effects. I have concerns about which, if any of the vaccines are safe for me due to autoimmune disease and a tendency to have trouble with clots, so that’s what I’m going to do. I’m certainly not going to base such an important decision on a YouTube video or a Twitter war.

There is no need to call people names for making (hopefully informed) decisions either way, depending on their risk levels.

This fighting and name calling and dehumanizing of people instead of coming together to share information and have calm, well reasoned discussions over legitimate concerns pro and con is sinking us.

Unfortunately people are politicizing a life and death situation that impacts everybody not just themselves.

There is no gray area here. When people make statements that put other peoples lives at risk and people act on those statements it is dangerous propaganda and rhetoric. I’ve been dealing with this for far longer than anyone should and it is a sad commentary on what our lives have become over the past five years but I will not apologize for holding people accountable for putting other peoples lives in danger because they are selfish and misinformed.

People are understandably scared and many are being told scientifically inaccurate and flat out false information that they may act on out of fear and propaganda worsens the situation. Those of us who worked in COVID-19 task forces have dealt with the consequences of people coming in parroting what they’re being told by various people such as a few on this thread and making decisions that risk their life and the lives of loved ones and others. That is putting lives in danger.

Unfortunately the United States had a president that propagandized a deadly viral pandemic. We are still living with those consequences.
Conspiracy theories are one thing when they deal with aliens or flat earthers - this is far more dangerous and insidious.

You can’t reason with the unreasonable. I agree that we need civility back in our politics and every day lives but on this issue there is no gray: it is literally life and death.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hodar1

macrumors regular
Please, do tell. When did you become an epidemiologist and where did you study?

Having actually worked on a covid-19 task force in the tri-state area and having watched as loved ones said goodbye to their family behind glass windows and nurses and doctors risk their lives for you and countless others, your rhetoric is dangerous and should be removed as you are putting others’ lives at risk with misinformation.

I have personally lost friends who were healthy, young, and not at all considered high risk - including Nick Cordero.

If you don’t care about others at least show some modicum of respect for those who have lost loved ones to a virus you claim is “Propaganda“. I would say more but I’ll be respectful.

Funny. That’s EXACTLY the opposite of what this Government site says. The truth doesn’t change, lies change .... constantly. Strangely, so has the story surrounding this pandemic that has no more annual deaths than the past decade shows.
Logically, shouldn’t there be a HUGE spike in deaths in 2019-2020 over the past decade? If you look at the total number of deaths from 2010 to present - the number really hasn’t spiked at all. It’s been very stable. Why?

Last edited:

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
Funny. That’s EXACTLY the opposite of what this Government site says. The truth doesn’t change, lies change .... constantly. Strangely, so has the story surrounding this pandemic that has no more annual deaths than the past decade shows.
Logically, shouldn’t there be a HUGE spike in deaths in 2019-2020 over the past decade? If you look at the total number of deaths from 2010 to present - the number really hasn’t spiked at all

Logically, shouldn’t there be a HUGE spike in deaths in 2019-2020 over the past decade? If you look at the total number of deaths from 2010 to present - the number really hasn’t spiked at all
Repeating a lie doesn’t make it true.

i’m not arguing with you over any of this as you are woefully misinformed. You are misinterpreting information and misleading others - either as you don’t understand it or do not wish to.

I just hope your misinformation doesn’t cost someone else their life.

I am done engaging with your nonsense. I’ll leave you with this article again which you obviously did not read or understand. There are plenty more for you to learn online or directly from medical professionals and epidemiologists.

Last edited:

azpekt

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2012
hp, illinois

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
if someone thinks that vaccine will change their DNA, they should treat it as a nice opportunity
I wanted to post this again after your last comment but I’m trying to be nice(r).

Attachments

• 94D551E9-AC47-4DF7-8B41-8D2D952498F0.jpeg
    94D551E9-AC47-4DF7-8B41-8D2D952498F0.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 97

noSpeed

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
I assume you realize that the vaccine “reprograms” your DNA?

Despite what the majority of here say, I'd like to learn more. This would be pretty serious if true. Where can I read more about how the mRNA changes our DNA?

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2010
California
Please get vaccinated if you can. I understand there will always be a percentage of people who refuse to get one no matter what you tell them. That's their decision, whether you agree with them or not. Protect yourself though. Protect your parents or maybe a sibling/cousin with a compromised immune system. Instead of picking apart which vaccine has what percentage efficacy, you're 100% vulnerable without one.
The speed at which Pfizer’s Covid vaccine was produced, the absence of animal studies, randomized control trials, and other usual gold standard tests and procedures for a new drug are all, at the very least, concerning. In addition, all Covid vaccine makers have been granted legal immunity for any injuries or deaths they may cause. If these vaccines are as safe as advertised, why do their makers need blanket immunity?

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
Despite what the majority of here say, I'd like to learn more. This would be pretty serious if true. Where can I read more about how the mRNA changes our DNA?
It’s not true. DM me if you wish to know more.

Reactions: fishbert

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2010
California
It’s not true. DM me if you wish to know more.

“MOD”e”RNA” your Forbes link is laughable, do you get your information from tell-lie-vision as well? There is no isolated virus, the cdc cannot provide a sample of covid 19. Multiple labs all over the world are suing the CDC for this very reason. Your world is a lie...

• Haha
Reactions: CJ Dorschel

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
“MOD”e”RNA” your Forbes link is laughable, do you get your information from tell-lie-vision as well? There is no isolated virus, the cdc cannot provide a sample of covid 19. Multiple labs all over the world are suing the CDC for this very reason. Your world is a lie...
So the entire medical world from epidemiologists to the WHO to basic science is completely a lie.

got it!

meanwhile every post you have made is subjective conjecture without one shred of valid proof to back up your claims from a reputable and verifiable source.

Reactions: fishbert

noSpeed

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
Not one Covid vax is FDA approved. Not one! They are all experimental and you are in the experiment.

Fact check that...
So that's another question I have. Which government agency approved it, and is it actually dangerous to be injected with stuff? What is the FDA waiting for before it's "approved"? Can we trust the agency that allowed this to be released if they've released this drug for the public?

noSpeed

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
So the entire medical world from epidemiologist to the WHO to basic science is completely a lie.

got it!

meanwhile every post you have made is subjective conjecture without one shred of valid proof to back up your claims from a reputable and verifiable source.
Still can't DM you...

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
So that's another question I have. Which government agency approved it, and is it actually dangerous to be injected with stuff? What is the FDA waiting for before it's "approved"? Can we trust the agency that allowed this to be released if they've released this drug for the public?
They are approved otherwise they would not be administered. This guy is completely off the rails.

I may have my settings set to not receive DM‘s - I’ll check it out. Don’t usually DM on here but some people are taking this to extremes that are shocking even me and would rather discuss off this thread. I personally worked with Dr. Fauci and would be more than happy to put you in touch.

noSpeed

macrumors regular
Apr 13, 2010
They are approved otherwise they would not be administered. This guy is completely off the rails.

I may have my settings set to not receive DM‘s - I’ll check it out. Don’t usually DM on here but some people are taking this to extremes that are shocking even me and would rather discuss off this thread. I personally worked with Dr. Fauci and would be more than happy to put you in touch.
Thanks for offering to share your take on this. Please DM me as soon as you've got the time.

Reactions: CJ Dorschel
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.