Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CJ Dorschel

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2019
Berlin
I would be ashamed to admit that I’ve worked with that guy:
Don’t worry - there is very little chance you’ll ever meet him.

Nice YouTube video. Who made that? QAnon?

@noSpeed These are the people who claim it’s all a lie. The same people who claim 5G is turning people into lizards. Just be careful engaging them as it’s a rabbit hole.

Reactions: fishbert

code-m

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2006
They are approved otherwise they would not be administered. This guy is completely off the rails.

I may have my settings set to not receive DM‘s - I’ll check it out. Don’t usually DM on here but some people are taking this to extremes that are shocking even me and would rather discuss off this thread. I personally worked with Dr. Fauci and would be more than happy to put you in touch.

All present vaccines for COVID-19 have Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA, it does not have general use approval, there is a difference.

Unless you have something different, I am willing to review it.

Don’t worry - there is very little chance you’ll ever meet him.

Nice YouTube video. Who made that? QAnon?

@noSpeed These are the people who claim it’s all a lie. The same people who claim 5G is turning people into lizards. Just be careful engaging them as it’s a rabbit hole.

When a counterargument has the word "Anti" this and that or Buzzwords/names which try to associate another argument as discredited then the originator seems or may have a willful or unwilling bias.

What one must ask is why did Dr. A. Fauci go against the moratorium on research?

Thanks for offering to share your take on this. Please DM me as soon as you've got the time.
I would recommend to conduct your own research vice taking anyone's opinion or view on the matter on this forum. If you are still not sure ask your Medical Practitioner with question or concerns you have.

You have the internet at your fingertips and internet search options, its a good start to compile questions for your Doctor. Best of luck.

So that's another question I have. Which government agency approved it, and is it actually dangerous to be injected with stuff? What is the FDA waiting for before it's "approved"? Can we trust the agency that allowed this to be released if they've released this drug for the public?
Please educate yourself between the difference for "Emergency Use Authorization" and "General Use", best source is the official FDA website.

If you have more questions, the FDA website has a contact number that will be best to address your questions and concerns.

So the entire medical world from epidemiologists to the WHO to basic science is completely a lie.

got it!

meanwhile every post you have made is subjective conjecture without one shred of valid proof to back up your claims from a reputable and verifiable source.

Every industry has one inherent flaw, money talks.

Do you own research? Put your political beliefs aside, at the end of the day its a personal choice. Please also check the official VAERS for the most recent information.

Despite what the majority of here say, I'd like to learn more. This would be pretty serious if true. Where can I read more about how the mRNA changes our DNA?
Please seek and contact official government sources relating to your questions and concerns, forums are opinion pieces.

Reactions: Loves2spoon

decafjava

macrumors 603
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
I assume you realize that the vaccine “reprograms” your DNA? Astra has been linked to deaths due to blood clots, Pfizer creates an immune response to asythin-1, which is used in the formation of placenta. All have a lower immunity rating than catching COVID which presently has a 99.7% survival rate below 70yrs of age (per Dec CDC tables)

if you want to participate in a medical experiment, I freely and unconditionally offer you my doses.
Source? That is pure BS your DNA is not "reprogrammed". Please back up with a source or shut up.

Suckfest 9001

Suspended
May 31, 2015
Canada
I assume you realize that the vaccine “reprograms” your DNA? Astra has been linked to deaths due to blood clots, Pfizer creates an immune response to asythin-1, which is used in the formation of placenta. All have a lower immunity rating than catching COVID which presently has a 99.7% survival rate below 70yrs of age (per Dec CDC tables)

if you want to participate in a medical experiment, I freely and unconditionally offer you my doses.
It is not possible for mRNA to modify DNA. This is high school biology at this point. Decades of ignoring embarrassing literacy rates and subpar education systems in the US have led to this, I guess.

Emergency use authorization? Well there are two possible reasons for that:
1) regular authorization takes much more paperwork to get and generally a much longer time to get it, and they want to protect as many people as they can early

2) Bill Gates made 5G towers to microchip the entire population so he can watch you shopping at Costco from his windows phone

One of these is a good attempt to try to understand why a certain decision was made.

The other is evidence of psychosis and you need professional help and someone to take away your Facebook account.

One day the vaccine will be mandatory to travel or put your kids in school. You can either take a hit to your pride for the benefit of your family and neighbour’s health, or you can sit home alone because everyone you once loved has moved on because uncle Jeff started going all crazy with conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
It is not possible for mRNA to modify DNA. This is high school biology at this point. Decades of ignoring embarrassing literacy rates and subpar education systems in the US have led to this, I guess.

Emergency use authorization? Well there are two possible reasons for that:
1) regular authorization takes much more paperwork to get and generally a much longer time to get it, and they want to protect as many people as they can early

2) Bill Gates made 5G towers to microchip the entire population so he can watch you shopping at Costco from his windows phone

One of these is a good attempt to try to understand why a certain decision was made.

The other is evidence of psychosis and you need professional help and someone to take away your Facebook account.

One day the vaccine will be mandatory to travel or put your kids in school. You can either take a hit to your pride for the benefit of your family and neighbour’s health, or you can sit home alone because everyone you once loved has moved on because uncle Jeff started going all crazy with conspiracy theories.
My favorite part is the use of 99.7% survival rate....so only 23 million people die if everyone in the world eventually gets it...kewl!

Suckfest 9001

Suspended
May 31, 2015
Canada
My favorite part is the use of 99.7% survival rate....so only 23 million people die if everyone in the world eventually gets it...kewl!
LOL yeah. The part that gets me is the total lack of empathy some people have for others. “MY survival rate is 99.7%” like yikes imagine being that sad

Macbookprodude

Suspended
Jan 1, 2018
I am sorry, but Apple needs to stay out of politics. Steve would not be impressed then again Apple tried to infringe on rights of people.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.