Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DavidAndy

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
Bedfordshire
i used to listen to 3rd party curator playlists such as from the BBC, Pitchfork and NME on Apple Music but can no longer find a way to browse these playlists. Has something changed? If I search the curator I can find them so the playlists are still available but the ability to browse as before seems hidden.

All the playlists available to browse are from Apple themselves which is annoying as I used to enjoy browsing the playlists from labels, music magazines and radio stations.

Reactions: iBeagle

BigP

macrumors newbie
Aug 17, 2012
Canada
i used to listen to 3rd party curator playlists such as from the BBC, Pitchfork and NME on Apple Music but can no longer find a way to browse these playlists. Has something changed? If I search the curator I can find them so the playlists are still available but the ability to browse as before seems hidden.

All the playlists available to browse are from Apple themselves which is annoying as I used to enjoy browsing the playlists from labels, music magazines and radio stations.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.