Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

GBR

macrumors 6502
Mar 19, 2012
Guys, make sure to update this Wiki post as new banks seem to be supported today. It's great to have one thread to go check this information out, really should be a sticky.

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
USAA Debit cards are now working.

Attachments

• IMG_1844.jpg
    IMG_1844.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 294

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
Barclay Rewards now working

After being rejected just in October, I thought I would give my Barclaycard another shot today and it did actually go in so:
Barklaycard rewards MasterCard Platinum

Ok, I've added it to the master list.

Last edited:

slykens

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2011
PNC Business Debit -

I see it listed, and I've seen PNC and Apple say it should be available, however, I just had a conversation with PNC about my Business Debit card not being available (yet).

The rep seemed to think it would eventually be available but stated that only consumer debit cards are eligible for Apple Pay right now.

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Southwest RR visa premier does work

Southwest RR visa business premier does NOT work

Capital one spark business does work

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
My credit score

Since none of my banks have considered Apple Pay yet, I use one card only for all purchases. It's a Barclaycard and I keep it paid up every week. My other credit cards have not seen any use and subsequently have all been paid off as a result. Well, I guess that has helped my credit as I've been getting credit line increases from my non used cards.
I do use :apple: Pay every chance I get, although in my little part of the world there are only a few stores that accept it yet. I still have to tell clerks that I've already paid when checking out at the cash register lol
Edit
Now, one of the banks I use has announced that Apple Pay will work with their debit card at the end of this month, on June 28,2015. It is Frost Bank, a statewide bank here in Texas.
Although this is very cool, I have become accustomed to the free money that my Barclaycard Master card is giving me. I use it for everything, even most of my bills and have received over 300 dollars in cash back in 6 months.
"good is cash back" -Yoda

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.