Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iZealot

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2007
After having seen a few of his keynotes and how excited he gets with new products, I personally think he's way more motivated by coming up with products that thrill people vs. just taking money to the bank.

No thats because he knows he has die hard fans that follow every word he says...

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
No thats because he knows he has die hard fans that follow every word he says...
(to finish your thought) ... because he keeps creating products that thrill them.

If anything, your comment above contradicts your previous comment that he's only doing it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

iZealot

macrumors newbie
Feb 23, 2007
(to finish your thought) ... because he keeps creating products that thrill them.

If anything, your comment about contradicts your previous comment that he's only doing it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

when the die hard fans follow your every word like the bible that = $$$$$$

do you not see that?

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
iZealot said:
Steve Jobs will remember $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ not where he came from.

when the die hard fans follow your every word like the bible that = $$$$$$
First you say that he'll "remember the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$", but then you point out that in order to make the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, he has to remember "where he came from" (i.e. constantly thrill the die-hard fans that have supported the company through thick and thin).

Your points seem to be quite circular.

Do you not see that?

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005

Electro Funk

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2005
The Opium Garden
i took my macbook in to the local Genius bar to have the superdrive replaced... and finally i actually got a guy that was pleasent, polite, and took care of everything i needed... :)

maybe i'll take back the lashing i driveled out about them in the beginning of this thread... :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.