Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kuba.Vlk360

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Hello, my siri remote is broken. When you click on the ,,touch screen", you hear that click and you feel it too, but on my remote, on the right side, it doesn't do it. I think that it is stuck. I would like to go to the Apple Store just with remote and bill, or should I bring the apple tv too?

benjitek

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
I had my remote replaced for different reasons, so you don't need to take in the ATV, they'll swap out the remote. I did though register the ATV4 with AppleCare before I went and scheduled a Genius Bar appointment -- not sure if that was necessary, but it sped things up. I didn't bring a receipt as I'd purchased it online -- I wasn't asked for a receipt when I brought it in. I don't think they'd dealt with it before, as the person who helped me had to ask a supervisor, who had to as their supervisor, how exactly to process it -- they wound up giving me one of the the retail remotes off the shelf, I don't think they stock replacement remotes -- or they didn't at first.

Reactions: Kuba.Vlk360
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.