Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pratikindia

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2014
She is incredibly phony. She is a hypocrite and shows selective outrage over issues. I don’t know why the Nobel committee gave prize to her. If you don’t believe me, just Google it.

Reactions: 0924487

pratikindia

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2014
Shot by the Taliban in an assassination attempt because she wanted an education.

"She is such a phony".

Wonderful world we live in.
When you have idea it’s good to do a simple search. You will find details about this.

bommai

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2003
Melbourne, FL
I have yet to find anything interesting on Apple TV. It really sucks if you want to be entertained and not explained why you are a horrible human.
For comedy Ted Lasso is great. For post apocalyptic sci-fi there is See, for espionage thriller Tehran, for family mystery Home Before Dark, for alternate universe For All Mankind, for creepy stuff, the Servant, and then there are plenty of other dramas and kid shows. Also morning show and Dickinson. I think they have a good variety but not enough of them to have a big library. My favorites have been Ted Lasso, Tehran, See and Home Before Dark.

racer1441

macrumors 68000
Jul 3, 2009
You'd be paying for the service in it's totality. Not for individual shows. You don't get a discount for content you don't like.
I mean by buying Apple products. Would rather they spend the time and money making better products.

racer1441

macrumors 68000
Jul 3, 2009
For comedy Ted Lasso is great. For post apocalyptic sci-fi there is See, for espionage thriller Tehran, for family mystery Home Before Dark, for alternate universe For All Mankind, for creepy stuff, the Servant, and then there are plenty of other dramas and kid shows. Also morning show and Dickinson. I think they have a good variety but not enough of them to have a big library. My favorites have been Ted Lasso, Tehran, See and Home Before Dark.
I haven’t been able to make it through a single episode of any of the shows when I had the free year. Actually canceled the free year it was so bad!

Reactions: Td1970

R2FX

macrumors regular
Mar 25, 2010
you have embarrassed yourself.

I feel just fine, you my dear are of no authority for my opinions - it's you woke people who can't see reality for what it is and always must seek new feeling inputs, play victims and cry 'my feelings were insulted'... zero facts yet feelings in overdrive

I really wish MR would start ignoring this actvist news and stick to tech related content

Reactions: bklement

d5aqoëp

macrumors 68000
Feb 9, 2016
? Parent company of tfipost

OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news portal founded in 2014 by Rahul Raj and Kumar Kamal. The website has published fake news and anti-Muslim commentary on multiple occasions, including a 2020 incident in which it falsely claimed that a Hindu boy was sacrificed in a Bihar mosque.

OpIndia is dedicated to criticism of what it considers "liberal media", and to support of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Hindutva ideology. According to University of Maryland researchers, OpIndia has shamed journalists it deems opposed to the BJP, and has alleged media bias against Hindus and the BJP. In 2019, the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) rejected OpIndia's application to be certified as a fact checker. IFCN-certified fact checkers identified 25 fake news stories and 14 misreported stories published by OpIndia from January 2018 to June 2020.

The website is owned by Aadhyaasi Media and Content Services, a former subsidiary of the parent company of the right-wing magazine Swarajya. The current CEO of OpIndia is Rahul Roushan, and the current editors are Nupur J Sharma (English) and Ajeet Bharti (Hindi).
You know that International fact checking network itself was bullcrap?
? Parent company of tfipost

OpIndia is an Indian right-wing news portal founded in 2014 by Rahul Raj and Kumar Kamal. The website has published fake news and anti-Muslim commentary on multiple occasions, including a 2020 incident in which it falsely claimed that a Hindu boy was sacrificed in a Bihar mosque.

OpIndia is dedicated to criticism of what it considers "liberal media", and to support of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Hindutva ideology. According to University of Maryland researchers, OpIndia has shamed journalists it deems opposed to the BJP, and has alleged media bias against Hindus and the BJP. In 2019, the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) rejected OpIndia's application to be certified as a fact checker. IFCN-certified fact checkers identified 25 fake news stories and 14 misreported stories published by OpIndia from January 2018 to June 2020.

The website is owned by Aadhyaasi Media and Content Services, a former subsidiary of the parent company of the right-wing magazine Swarajya. The current CEO of OpIndia is Rahul Roushan, and the current editors are Nupur J Sharma (English) and Ajeet Bharti (Hindi).
Your IFCN itself has been questioned by EU LMAO.

OPIndia is the most credible source of news and Left propaganda destroyer.

I hereby appeal to Macrumors readers to do independent fact checking “yourself” instead of relying on these self proclaimed imposters like IFCN.

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2016
Horrible to who? Apple? Liberal *****? Who cares. Make me laugh TV morons. I want to think I will read or talk to smart people, not TV morons who are the slugs on the ass of society. If you are on TV you are pretty much saying you are a moron.
The art of insult is by not using profanity while delivering maximum impact. ;)

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2016
She is incredibly phony. She is a hypocrite and shows selective outrage over issues. I don’t know why the Nobel committee gave prize to her. If you don’t believe me, just Google it.
No one cares about non-STEM Nobel prices. Nobel peace price is not recognized by many countries, organizations, etc. Anything political is basically he says she says. There is no right or wrong, only power and interests.

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2016
Ooof. And this is why people watch other streaming networks. Apple is lost in its own “preferences”.
Apple‘s services are very biased and have political agendas bundled. Apple Music, for example, pushes the black community a lot. You get lots of rap and music common in black communities. It seems that the people behind Apple’s services departments lack diversity and opinions, which led to this confirmation bias.

Reactions: A MacBook lover

Phil77354

macrumors 68000
Jun 22, 2014
Pacific Northwest, U.S.
The situation for women, and for education and opportunity in general, in Pakistan, is appalling.

I say that as someone who has spent considerable time in Pakistan on multiple occasions.

Anything that is done to further communication and awareness of the issues in Pakistan is commendable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.