Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RoarinRow

macrumors 6502
Nov 10, 2009
Elk Grove, CA
I don't doubt that it is possible to JB the ATV2 with a Mac as gazpilot and others have proven, but there does seem to be a higher success rate among those who have used the PC version of GreenPois0n, in the end I got so fed up with the JB failing and GreenPois0n crashing on my iMac that I felt the only option was to use a PC, which worked :eek:

Going the PC route worked for me too. I should have gone that route about 30 tries ago when I was trying with my MBP.

X-rated

macrumors member
Apr 30, 2010
I just used my mac air and did not use the power cord for the Atv and it finally worked first try. Try that, I forgot about it being a powered USB port I guess that makes a difference.

12hrslater...

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2011
Halp! literally... 12 hrs later...

I can't get the JB to work on my APTV2 version 4.2.1 through windows vista - I have the latest Itunes installed.

I tried both Seas0nPass and GreenPoison.

SeasonPass: Syncs properly, downloads necessary files. connects on itunes and then failes via 6.01-6.02 error after a whilem

GreenPoison: Syncs fine, downloads fine. I connect it and it doesn't show the Greenpoison option on aptv.

Any thoughts?
Links to known successful sources that you guys have had would be appreciated...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.