Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
I don’t find it immature to ask people their opinions on a tv show, which is exactly what I did.

I do find it immature to attempt to be a “holier than thou” type on a message board, which is exactly what you did.

Ar40

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2017
I don’t find it immature to ask people their opinions on a tv show, which is exactly what I did.

I do find it immature to attempt to be a “holier than thou” type on a message board, which is exactly what you did.
You didn’t ask anyone’s opinion. You announced that anyone who has a different opinion than you on a show is wrong. That’s immature and wrong.

chucker23n1

macrumors G3
Dec 7, 2014
You didn’t ask anyone’s opinion. You announced that anyone who has a different opinion than you on a show is wrong. That’s immature and wrong.

They didn’t say that. They just said: “Anybody get into this show? I just couldn’t.”

Reactions: Andronicus

Ar40

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2017
They didn’t say that. They just said: “Anybody get into this show? I just couldn’t.”
I was responding to his comment of “yes I truly am” after a previous post stated something along the lines of “you are questioning anyone else liking the show because you don’t.” The correct response would have been that he didn’t intend what the other poster read into his words.

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
I was responding to his comment of “yes I truly am” after a previous post stated something along the lines of “you are questioning anyone else liking the show because you don’t.” The correct response would have been that he didn’t intend what the other poster read into his words.

You quoted my original comment when you first tried to put words in my mouth and I replied (regrettably now) “yes I truly am” because I stood by my original comment.

So to clear things up, I stand by my original comment as I first said it and not Your interpretation of it.
So go try and bait someone else.
[automerge]1576531298[/automerge]

Thank you for understanding. I think this guy is trying to bait me and put words in my mouth.

Ar40

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2017
actually - that wasn’t me. Some other user “put words in your mouth.” (Dmyrela) I responded once you continued and agreed with what the other user said as if he had properly understood your comment. That led me to respond that you are immature for having that stance.

Reactions: Andronicus

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
actually - that wasn’t me. Some other user “put words in your mouth.” (Dmyrela) I responded once you continued and agreed with what the other user said as if he had properly understood your comment. That led me to respond that you are immature for having that stance.

You’re right. My apologies.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.