Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

larryj

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2007
Atlanta
We watched a handful of episodes this weekend. I bought a new Apple TV recently so it's free for a year.

The Morning Show - 2 episodes - This is our favorite. The reviews made me skeptical, but we're enjoying it. It seems to be trying for an Aaron Sorkin feel and while it doesn't reach that goal, it's still pretty good.

For All Mankind - 1 episode - I like it, my wife is done after the first episode. Just not her thing. I'll keep watching.

See - 1 episode - Decent. I hate that it brings up questions while watching, which takes you out of the story. If they're all blind, why do they seem to have decorative jewelry and clothing? Just little things like that, where you find yourself asking things about a world where everyone is blind.

Dickinson - My wife has no interest in this one. I doubt I'll try it on my own.

nburwell

macrumors 603
May 6, 2008
DE
My wife and I watched the first three episodes of The Morning Show this past week. Pretty good thus far, although I'm not a fan of waiting for new episodes to be released each week (thanks Netflix!).

See and For All Mankind are up next on my to watch list. I'll probably check out Dickinson later on.

JBGoode

macrumors 65816
Jun 16, 2018
I got the free year and so far have only watched the first episode of The Morning Show. All I can say is that I did not hate it and will watch the second one. I enjoyed the take on the Matt Lauer/Today Show incident but am reserving judgement until I’ve seen more.

I plan on starting See as well. I think those are the only two I’m interested in at the moment.

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
I watched the available episodes of "The Morning Show". This story has potential, but it's one of those take it or leave it ones. For me at least.

I also watched the first episode of "For All Mankind". Looks good, but alternate histories have potential pitfalls. We'll see.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.