Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Joe Rossignol

Senior Reporter
Staff member
May 12, 2012
Canada
I disagree.

Title: Apple Vision Pro Likely to Launch in These Nine Countries Next
Article: Does not list nine countries. Lists 7 languages, with variations for English and French.

This is pretty low quality to be honest. Aaron needs to actually title the article correctly, or write the article he's promised in the title.
I edited the story in light of your feedback to clearly specify the list of countries. I think it's a good scoop from Aaron, and he'll continue to get even better! Thank you.

TigerNike23

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2017
Fort Myers, FL
Maybe that will become available when the device is available in those countries? It's US-only right now.

What is a left-handed keyboard?
Wooooooosh

Joke went right over your head.

The countries the commenter mentioned drive on the left side of the road. It was a driving joke. Their right hand would be on the wheel so they’d type with their left hand.

Last edited:

JapanApple

Suspended
Sep 16, 2022
Japan
Great to see the release of it in Japan. Well I will have to wait until the price for a new version comes down in price. Or I give up I’ll buy it regardless later. Anyways it’s nice to see that the place is gonna be available here in Japan.

JapanApple

Suspended
Sep 16, 2022
Japan
I am thinking the same for Japan. I bet it is 500,000 yen. For context, average annual salary is around 3,000,000 here.
Nice exaggeration. For the average salary income. But I’m not looking forward to that ¥500,000 correct. you but I’ll probably be ¥499,999

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
I am thinking the same for Japan. I bet it is 500,000 yen. For context, average annual salary is around 3,000,000 here.

I would have expected the earning power of Japanese to be higher for a country that sports a sizeable iPhone user base.

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
Unlike the US launch, this next round of countries have had a chance to read and watch all of the reviews, teardowns, etc. Some of the magic and hype of the unknown is now gone.

I’m curious what demand will be line for a new product whose reviews haven’t exactly ended with “must buy.”

Reactions: orbital~debris

contacos

macrumors 601
Nov 11, 2020
Mexico City living in Berlin
Gonna be well above 4K with 19% tax here in Germany. No thanks.

I also feel like the hype surrounding it has already died down. Don’t remember the last time I ran into a story about it besides iJustine taking it to the most ridiculous outdoor settings

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Waiting for it to be available in many more regions. Expecting to see it in all major markets by the end of 2024

Skyscraperfan

macrumors 6502a
Oct 13, 2021
The Vision Pro got so much bad press in the last few weeks that it will be a hard sell in other countries, where Apple products are not such a must buy as in the US.

Reviewers complain about the weight, the narrow field of you, the absence of a HDMI port or any wired display connection at all, the low quality of the cameras and many more things. Recently "Unbox Therapy" pointed out how useless it is for most tasks despite watching movies.

The only people so far that can really make use of the Vision Pro are reviewers who make a living of reviewing stuff even if that stuff is useless.

I am sure I would be amazed by it for an hour or so, but it would collect dust very quickly. It reminds me of the novelty effects of images generated by AI. It was really amazing at first, but it only took me a few hours before I got bored and could not think about any interesting prompts any more. Maybe I am just too old. When I was a kid, I got excited about stuff more easily.

Macusercom

macrumors regular
Aug 10, 2012
Vienna, Austria
I disagree.

Title: Apple Vision Pro Likely to Launch in These Nine Countries Next
Article: Does not list nine countries. Lists 7 languages, with variations for English and French.

This is pretty low quality to be honest. Aaron needs to actually title the article correctly, or write the article he's promised in the title.

Lists German as language

Me lookig for Austria:

1000010278.gif

Ivander

macrumors member
Dec 2, 2022
Well they have one guaranteed UK buyer - myself (if they cut the price in half I mean).

Schizoid

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2008
UK
The good thing is that there’s no need for “influencers” to review it all over again…
…is there??

Reactions: arkitect
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.