Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

loskings

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2018
Hi
I bought a new Apple Watch 4 44mm back in october. I am really pleased with it want to use it as much as possible.

However, about 3 weeks in to using it every day (not at night) i noticed that i developed some strange "tingeling" sensations in my legs, below the knees, and feet. I also feel this sensation in my hand/arm where i have my watch. No visable irretation on my skin as far as i can tell.

I am currently not using the watch to see if there is any diffrence and also i have been in contact with my doctor to run som tests to see if im missing any body minerals or such.

Been reading on some forums that there are a few people that have experianced skin and/or tingeling sensations when using apple watch or other similar devices but i im interested to see if anyone here has experianced anything like me with the new watch 4 series?

Jessica08

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2015
Roll Tide
I was worried about the watch since I had a Fitbit Alta that would hurt and create a burning sensation on my wrist. Happy to say no problems with the Apple Watch in the two weeks I’ve owned it.

loskings

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2018
I think you have an issue not related to the Apple Watch.

Yes, in a way i hope so beacuse i really enjoy the watch. Hopefully the test results come back with a "easy fix" ie low on b12 vitamin or such.
[doublepost=1545826628][/doublepost]
I was worried about the watch since I had a Fitbit Alta that would hurt and create a burning sensation on my wrist. Happy to say no problems with the Apple Watch in the two weeks I’ve owned it.

Good the hear and i hope that it will continue that way for you. Reading on forums i think the FitBit was quite troublesome for some people.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.