Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evorc

macrumors 6502a
Aug 24, 2011
Got the email and it’s showing online now. It was just some delay or system glitch I imagine.

tripleburst

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2018
I still have the same issue. Called Support and I was told I wouldn't get anything until they received my old phone. I was assured I was covered in the meantime and they gave me a case no. Just show the receipt/invoice when taking the phone in for repair. If it doesn't kick in after they receive my 8+, they will get a call back from me.

UPDATE: Just received the applecare e-mail and the support app shows my XSM as being covered now. It really just is a slow roll-out I suppose.

Last edited:

Vegason

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
I’ve been on hold with them for a bit now. Same issue. But my card was charged the $9.99 for the first month but website says it’s not covered.

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
OP and I did.
I still haven’t gotten the email and it’s still showing that I’m not covered, but I talked to someone in the Apple Agreement department today and she said they are still working on getting them all registered and to give it a couple days.

eneisch

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2008
Mine XS Max is showing up on the Apple support site, but my AppleCare+ is not. I will wait a few days and see if it resolved itself (which I'm guessing it will).

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I still haven’t gotten the email and it’s still showing that I’m not covered, but I talked to someone in the Apple Agreement department today and she said they are still working on getting them all registered and to give it a couple days.

I received my Applecare+ confirmation email this morning. It must just be taking time to propagate thoughout the system.

justice4all77

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2018
XS m
I got an XS through the iPhone Upgrade Program today. My receipt shows it includes AppleCare+. However, when I check my eligibility, it’s not there. I called Apple, they verified that it wasn’t there and tried to patch me through to AppleCare. It was outside of business hours, so the call disconnected.

https://checkcoverage.apple.com/

Is anyone having this problem?
XS Max here not on IUP and my serial not showing AppleCare despite purchasing at time of order. Got through to a senior tech at AppleCare and was assured it would be manually added in 72 hours. I haven’t checked since but glad to see I’m not the only one seeing this. My guess is a giant apple site snafu bug that will auto correct itself in time.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
I had one missing for my wife's phone, showed no AppleCare coverage, but email just came and it is there now. Guess just the system was overwhelmed.

StoneCold X

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
I got the coverage email last night for my daughter's phone but still waiting on mine.

The email came before her phone even arrived and my phone came yesterday and still no email.

justice4all77

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2018
I finally got one email with proof of coverage for 1 out of 2 phones in my order. Still not sign of the other one. Will give it to end of the week before phoning apple again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.