Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poppe

macrumors 68020
Apr 29, 2006
Woodland Hills
macman2790 said:
look at the name of the thread. tomorrow is september 5th

Is that because today is September 4th?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asking where they pulled the Date september 5th from?
Anywhere: hey rumor has it Apple is releasing september 5th? For no reason why though?

twoodcc

macrumors P6
Feb 3, 2005
Right side of wrong
poppe said:
Is that because today is September 4th?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was asking where they pulled the Date september 5th from?
Anywhere: hey rumor has it Apple is releasing september 5th? For no reason why though?

maybe cuz it's Tuesday?

brepublican

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2005
NY
Merom MacBooks This Tuesday???

Wow, this would be a coup from Apple. I guess they must have to cos PC manufacturers came out with said laptops a fortnight ago...

fsryan

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2006
Well the reason there is big speculation for today is because there are reports of a mass high security top secret freight shipment to the us from china. Alot of people think they will be either releasing upgraded mac book pros or new mac mini. But something is in the works for today or later this week. You know how apple is so its probally most likely today if today is when its being shipped. You know they don't want anyone getting nosey and peaking before hand so they usually ship models same day. Best of home for a new mac book pro. I really want one. I really thing the mac mini and mac book pros will be released since they are just upgrades. I think the other products will be saved for september 12th

fsryan

macrumors newbie
Sep 4, 2006
No apple retail stored don't usually have them until a couple of days later. But I am sure they will be availible online tommorrow. I am sure we will know the second we goto the apple store and see a page that says please wait while we update the store that what usually happens anyways. I hope so my credit card is ready. I want it shipped priority.

DeVizardofOZ

macrumors regular
Jan 12, 2006
Antarctica City;)
Sorry about your BMW...

Macenforcer... What year was this? I agree this stinks. However, BMW is one of the most successful german carmaker in recent years. I have only owned Mercedes, Audi, Lexus, Cadillac, Porsche and Ferrari, never bought a Beemer. The 2 Lexus I owned were the best cars I ever had. Happy? And by the way, I think your Beemer was made in the USofA.

That does not mean german quality sucks in general.

And to you GENERIC, sorry for not commenting!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.