Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DNichter

macrumors G3
Apr 27, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
What’s interesting to me is this forum is so hostile to those that dislike one thing or the other about the X and who want it either better, reports same, or find some bugs to report and some hard-core Apple user have to bad mouth the post, belittle the poster with something like “your holding it wrong” or some other immature remark. I don’t see the same with the android Central forum for some reason or very little of it compared to here. Perhaps this forum should grow-up or some changes should be made. I doubt it and I’m waiting for some silly responses.

I want the iPhone X to be a whole lot better than it is. If Samsung can do it (without notch-finger print reader-IP68, etc) why the heck can’t Apple do it? And please don’t tell me that it’s a gorgeous phone or it’s The best phone on the market, it’s not.

I think there are always going to be improvements that can be made, but I am very happy with the X as is. You say if Samsung can do it though. I am not sure what you mean by that? Samsung has a large top bezel to account for the front facing camera, Apple chose to have a notch and extend the screen to the corners. You may not like it (and have every right), but some people do. Apple decided against a fingerprint scanner for Face ID. Is it perfect? No. Is it really good as is? Yes, not only for unlocking but notifications and passwords too. It will obviously be better as they improve the technology. Samsung and Apple just have different visions of their smartphone platform. It's great we have choice as consumers. I don't see the downside.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.