Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Here's a crazy idea, why not call out the people who start the whole comparison thing in the first place. I get tired of the SDF bringing up nonsense that results in the same answers time and time again. Maybe they should put up post-it notes?

I'm sure a lot of people grow tired of your same comparisons too, you are quite the antagonist on these forums. Borderline trolling in some of your posts. Its obvious of your hatred for all that is Sony, why not just stay out of the threads that include Sony instead of feeling the need to troll/piss on every Sony parade that comes through this forum?

Ed

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Alright, if you want to bury your head in the sand then why come to a place that compares solid data (NDP, 6 months, weekly Japan) that doesn't favour your preferred choice of console? It's sort of like going onto a science forum and claiming that God made humans in 6 days. A run down-

1st post- Sales numbers
2- observation
3- troll
4- my response to troll
5- observation
... et al.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Alright, if you want to bury your head in the sand then why come to a place that compares solid data (NDP, 6 months, weekly Japan) that doesn't favour your preferred choice of console? It's sort of like going onto a science forum and claiming that God made humans in 6 days. A run down-

1st post- Sales numbers
2- observation
3- troll
4- my response to troll
5- observation
... et al.

look at your posts Jimmi, you troll anything that even mentions Sony in a positive light. You are about as fair and balanced as Fox News.

Ed

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
I'm sure a lot of people grow tired of your same comparisons too, you are quite the antagonist on these forums. Borderline trolling in some of your posts. Its obvious of your hatred for all that is Sony, why not just stay out of the threads that include Sony instead of feeling the need to troll/piss on every Sony parade that comes through this forum?

Ed

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=3667506&posted=1#post3667506

One could easily say the same thing about you, Ed. Don't be so quick to insult.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.