Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aluren

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
i'm sure this has been asked before, but if i download aqua forest now for free, and then it goes back up in price, and i wanted to download it again (formatting my hard drive), would i have to now pay for it or still be able to get it for free?

chrisb3

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
i'm sure this has been asked before, but if i download aqua forest now for free, and then it goes back up in price, and i wanted to download it again (formatting my hard drive), would i have to now pay for it or still be able to get it for free?

It should still be free.

stevearm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2007
Why when I load it up does it say "Free Game" - what does that mean? Is it not the full version or something? I thought this was supposed to be a puzzle game?

TheZimm

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
I love aqua forrest, I love just going in free mode, everyone this is a must get for free.

Zym

synagence

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2008
I wish they could optimise the engine in Aqua forrest .... i would love to play more with it but draw a few things on screen at its basically a 3fps slideshow

Shame really

MVApple

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
I've had my eye on this program for a while and came close to biting the bullet. I have to say it is very neat but the limitations are a bit of a shame, but for free its a great program to have and fool around with. You just have to limit how much you draw.

Amt

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2008
I'm embarrassed to have even downloaded Catch the Egg. ._.
One of the worst games I've ever played. Free is too much for it. They should pay you to play it instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.