Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobosita

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2018
Georgia
I have Iphone xs + Airpods pro 2 known problem (disconnections while receiving incoming call), tell me please, can i return to currently released firmware from beta on Airpods?

Last edited:

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
I have Iphone xs + Airpods pro 2 known problem (disconnections while receiving incoming call), tell me please, can i return to custom firmware from beta on Airpods?

I’m not sure what “custom firmware” is but once you install the beta, there’s no going back to the currently released firmware on the AirPods.

Reactions: Bobosita

Bobosita

macrumors regular
Jan 3, 2018
Georgia
I’m not sure what “custom firmware” is but once you install the beta, there’s no going back to the currently released firmware on the AirPods.
thanx i ve corrected, so if i am on beta i should stay there until "normal" update released :)

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
thanx i ve corrected, so if i am on beta i should stay there until "normal" update released :)

Now that makes sense!

And if you are on the beta you have no choice but to stay there until the update is released. AirPods cannot be “downgraded”.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.