Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003
Well, Insidemacgames does have C&C Tiberium listed with a release date of July 7th. :rolleyes: I get the feeling both BF2142 and C&C will be released on the 31st of July.

Probably a placeholder on IMG's part.

But, I think EA is going to miss July. Just my gut feeling. As I stated in that other EA thread, I just don't know how committed EA is to the Mac platform, and I wonder if they even have a Mac support group ready.

travistaylor

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2006
Yeah, I'm getting pretty ticked. I was really looking forward to the new EA Games software titles that were promised to come in July. The second to last Tuesday in the month of July has come and gone. Looks like they probably lied.

loneshark

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2007
florida
<<<< whats todays date ?

Battlefield 2142 for Mac Coming August 28th
Friday, 17 August, 2007 at 13:42 PST | ^Scott^ | Print News
Back in June, EA's co-founder Bing Gordon announced at the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference that they would be releasing new games for Mac OS X including Battlefield 2142.

Update: EA has posted the press release stating the game will be available Tuesday, August 28.

quoted from http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=141416

torchwood04

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2007
Hmm, five days left for the United States. I don't know about Canada, and the like. I won't be buying them likely, as those games don't really appeal to me.

Krevnik

macrumors 601
Sep 8, 2003
i just got hold of one.. damn no widescreen :(

Depends on the game. C&C3 supports widescreen quite nicely, but I wouldn't be surprised if others don't. But if it doesn't support widescreen, it will be the same on the PC as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.