Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

verdejt

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2011
Central Florida
I just upgraded from a 6 with 16gb to an 8+ 64GB. Talk about going from a Chevette to Corvette. The 8 is super fast compared to any of the 6 models. With the 8 you get wireless charging which you can pick up a cheap wireless pad at walmart for about 10 bucks and it works great. I've had mine for about a week with no issues. I do understand the price thing which is why I didn't go to the X. However my wife went from a 6 to 7+ and loves it and has no regrets and my son went from a 5s to a 7+ and of course if there is a media hog it would be him and trust me he would tell me if there were issues. Sprint is running a BOGO deal on the iPhone 7 right now and the lease on the 8 is pretty cheap. Not sure your price range but if you are upgrading from a 6 I wouldn't go to 6s you will be disappointed. I would at least go to the 7.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Would you rather have a 6 slice loaf of 3 day old bread, a 7 slice loaf of 1 day old bread, or for just a little more money, an 8 slice loaf of warm freshly baked bread?

macmahon70

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2008
Brussels
6S or 6s + 128Gb. Cheaper you can get. Less money in Apple's pocket. Should be fine until 2019. As this time there will be new generations of Iphone. Of course, your 6S will be obsolete but so will be the 7, 8 etc...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.