Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
I ordered the Black/Grey from T-Mobile and got the Blue/Grey instead like everyone else but I really liked it so I'm keeping it. Ordered the Trail Loop Black/Grey M/L from Verizon this morning and it's already shipped.

Ordered it tonight, will report what I get Friday. Ty!

Last edited:

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
132B0305-E33D-465C-8154-2D5EB588CA92.jpeg
Ordered at 8PM CST 11/02 had tracking number 4 hours later and it’s on its way . Did 12.99$ shipping since it’s going to the hotel I am staying at lol. Wow Verizon is fast lol

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
That’s impressive. I ordered it about the exact same time, but with free 2 day. No shipping info yet.
Same here. I see my band in FedEx app for delivery tomorrow.

ETA: although this is FedEx, who seems to jump the gun on scheduled delivery dates. But it did leave PA early this morning for a NC destination, so there is hope.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
B1124FA3-3873-4AF5-A2F8-01635B28E22E.jpeg
Verizon came thru where T-Mobile failed . It was delivered to my hotel in the morning . When they said next day they were correct lol

Vegaspilot

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2010
Same here. I see my band in FedEx app for delivery tomorrow.

ETA: although this is FedEx, who seems to jump the gun on scheduled delivery dates. But it did leave PA early this morning for a NC destination, so there is hope.

Mine shows shipping info sent to UPS. Nothing more so far. Estimated delivery Monday 11/7. Was kinda hoping it’d be tomorrow. We shall see.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
I honest have to say , this band is worth it , it’s my new everyday band when not working out ! It’s very soft and comfortable

marcocb88

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
Verizon came through for me also. After returning the wrong color band to T-Mobile I ordered if from them and received the correct one. Now waiting for the refund from T-Mobile.

andyw715

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2013
Mine shows shipping info sent to UPS. Nothing more so far. Estimated delivery Monday 11/7. Was kinda hoping it’d be tomorrow. We shall see.
Well it looks like Verizon/FedEx came through, its at my FedEx CC getting ready to be loaded on a truck for afternoon delivery

Xarthan

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
Sweet that took 40 mins of my time and was transferred 3 times before someone finally helped me (they also had to chat with order support) but got it taken care of.

Also I did not mention that they sent me the wrong item since the shipping email did state Blue/Grey. The return label UPC matches the Blue/Grey box - so something to save a bit of time if that helps.

Pug72

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2012
England
My Nov 14th (Black Grey Trail Loop M/L) that changed today to the 9th now says shipped and delivered by the 8th.
Wouldn't be surprised if it's here tomorrow or Monday.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Verizon came through for me also. After returning the wrong color band to T-Mobile I ordered if from them and received the correct one. Now waiting for the refund from T-Mobile.
T-Mobile for my return a week ago and no refund yet . I will call Monday to see what is up

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Anyone else seen a refund from T-Mobile? its been about 11 days since they got the return, I'm thinking if I don't see anything by end of week of starting dispute process. Most likely the return was the wrong type processed and I should have forced returned at a different T-Mobile location instead when I had the chance

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Anyone else seen a refund from T-Mobile? its been about 11 days since they got the return, I'm thinking if I don't see anything by end of week of starting dispute process. Most likely the return was the wrong type processed and I should have forced returned at a different T-Mobile location instead when I had the chance

Today is my 7th day after they received the returned band, which I was told starts the 7-10 refund clock.

Someone on here tried to return it in-store and they wouldn’t take it.

mac_head

macrumors regular
Jun 29, 2020
I was lucky and picked one up on a "walk in" at the Apple Store in Leeds on Thursday.

View attachment 2108858

My orange „accent“ is already starting to wear in and is a bit dirty now. As for longevity, I think this band will not perform well (compared to my all black Nike Sport Loop). The orange gets dirty just from resting your wrist on a table from time to time. I don’t think soap will wash it off, too.

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015

I have been on the phone with T-Mobile for 1 hour. I am now being told 1-2 months to receive the refund and that they won’t refund the expedited shipping cost.

T-Mobile sucks. Really, really bad.

Update- was on the phone with T-Mobile for 2 hours, in a continuous loop with various customer service reps. Had to repeat the situation and order number 12 times (I counted), with no resolution. I eventually had to give up in favor of another appointment.

Last edited:

gatorknight904

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2011
Dallas/Ft. Worth
I have been on the phone with T-Mobile for 1 hour. I am now being told 1-2 months to receive the refund and that they won’t refund the expedited shipping cost.

Glad I did a pay in 4 and put a pause on payments because I signaled a return so I am only out $25 while I wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.