Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
I have been on the phone with T-Mobile for 1 hour. I am now being told 1-2 months to receive the refund and that they won’t refund the expedited shipping cost.

T-Mobile sucks. Really, really bad.

Update- was on the phone with T-Mobile for 2 hours, in a continuous loop with various customer service reps. Had to repeat the situation and order number 12 times (I counted), with no resolution. I eventually had to give up in favor of another appointment.

T-Mobile sucks. Really, really bad.
I am starting the dispute process, if T-Mobile refunds me during the process then good , lol. Last time I order from those f***kers

Reactions: coreycooper

coreycooper

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2015
I am starting the dispute process, if T-Mobile refunds me during the process then good , lol. Last time I order from those f***kers
That’s what I did. My return was delivered 10 days ago and no update or anything from T-Mobile. I filed a dispute with my credit card company, I’ll let them handle this with T-Mobile. I’ll not be a customer based solely on how they handle online purchases. This has been the most convoluted process for the carrier that likes to say they’re better than the others. Customer service has been subpar at best.

traganoo

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2008
My local Apple Store finally had the band in stock, picked one up there and canceled my order that was due 11/8-11/22 that never shipped. Really liking the band.

Reactions: MrP90

marcocb88

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2020
They received my return on the 3rd and I called them last Wednesday, they told me it would be refunded last Friday and of course that did not happen.
Very disappointed in T-mobile, I will try and call again one more time and then I will start the dispute process with my credit card company.

coreycooper

macrumors newbie
Jun 4, 2015
This transaction with T-Mobile confirms I'll never use them for wireless service. I returned my item to T-Mobile 3+ weeks ago, with it showing delivered via the UPS tracking number provided on the prepaid return label. Placed the RMA barcode in the box with the return to ensure it was tracked to my original purchase. Still no refund.

Called customer service order support which was a waste of time. It's like they can't fathom that anyone would order accessories from them without being a customer. Perhaps the web team should communicate with the phone support team to let them know that there is the option to checkout as a guest. Either way I was transferred numerous times and had to listen to offshore reps read prepared scripts.

Capital One can duke it out with them but this is honestly just ridiculous.

kecinzer

macrumors 6502a
Oct 19, 2015
Czech republic
I was lucky and picked one up on a "walk in" at the Apple Store in Leeds on Thursday.

View attachment 2108858
I have this color of Trail loop from November 3 and this orange part start to flutter at the bottom under stitches (I can see also little flutter on this photo). I found it's caused by swinging into tiatanium hole during putting on hand or taking off from hand. This part getting scratched from titanium hole.
I don't believe that designer didn't noticed it during test. It looks very weird for $99 band 😞.

MrP90

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
An update:

I won my dispute against T-Mobile. This was due to T-Mobile failing to refund me after they got the return in a timely manner.

• Love
Reactions: coreycooper

Tdosthp

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
An update:

I won my dispute against T-Mobile. This was due to T-Mobile failing to refund me after they got the return in a timely manner.

Awesome. Good for you. Still waiting here.

Update: after 7 weeks and disputing with my CC company, I finally received my refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrP90
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.