Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nms

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2004
London
iindigo said:
As far as I can tell, no it doesn't. It's not a WYSIWYG editor, but merely a source editor.

I'm considering starting an open-source webkit HTML editor once Tiger's released... I wonder how much help I'll get -

instead of just a HTML webkit...how about doing something different and creating a blogging app? :eek: :D :rolleyes:

nms

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2004
London
iindigo said:
Well, what I have in mind now is basically Dreamweaver lite, Apple style ;)

cool...a nice integrated blogging template/fucntion'd be nice, if you're taking requests....and of course it'll look good, it's on a Mac. :p

iindigo

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
San Francisco, CA
nms said:
instead of just a HTML webkit...how about doing something different and creating a blogging app? :eek: :D :rolleyes:

haha, maybe... I'll either do a separate blogging app (most likely), or add it to the HTML editor as a feature...

nms

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2004
London
iindigo said:
haha, maybe... I'll either do a separate blogging app (most likely), or add it to the HTML editor as a feature...

there really is a need for a webapp seeing as ClarisHomepage is beyond senile [im told]

and i mentioned blogging, because it seems the way forward, and the Apple difference.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
iindigo said:

Integrate them together-- that way you can edit the HTML of the blog. Call your app (one of them) Blot, and get paid a massive amount when Apple wants to use that name, but has to buy it off of you. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.