Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Added my Win10 laptop, no problems (though you can only have two active connections at a time so you disconnect - but not unpair - if needed).

Just a sidenote - besides the QC35II's, I also have the AirPods (ver 1), Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds, and Audio-Technica ATH-M50x wired headphones and of the lot, I like the Sony's best for overall comfort and sound. I had the AirPods Pro and returned them as I found them inferior to the Sony's for sound and especially, fit & comfort. If I were to get new wireless headphones, I'd like to give the Sony WH-1000XM4's a try.

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
Resurrecting this thread again. Any updates from anyone re Sony/Airpods Max/Bose 700's? I've concluded that I like all 3. I have the Sony's and Airpods Max and swop between the 2.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Resurrecting this thread again. Any updates from anyone re Sony/Airpods Max/Bose 700's? I've concluded that I like all 3. I have the Sony's and Airpods Max and swop between the 2.

I upgraded to the Sony WH-1000XM4's and really like them - easily my favorites of any headphones or earbuds I have owned (too many to count).

Reactions: AVBeatMan

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010
I upgraded to the Sony WH-1000XM4's and really like them - easily my favorites of any headphones or earbuds I have owned (too many to count).
Best thing about the Sony's is the customisability. Love a bit of heavy bass!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.