Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mystery hill

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2021
It will be interesting to see if iPadOS will get better external monitor support when the new iPad Pro, which may have a thunderbolt port, is released.

Reactions: VaruLV

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
So shameless plug on my side. I just got certified - 91 % success, took me 30 minutes to take the exam. We are given 90 for 45 questions but I did not need that much time.

I have to admit that I did not find the time to listen to that audio recording in Notability but I did use the iPad to go through the workbook (huge PDF file of 750 pages) and take additional notes with the pencil, as well to highlight. Basically my studying and exam preparation was done 100 % on the iPad.

I did take the exam itself on my computer though.
Hey congrats!!!! Wooo hooo time to celebrate :)

Reactions: ericwn and secretk

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
"And it's just a laptop. Oh, I also have to get a tablet, I guess. And a keypad. Oh, and a stylus. And a dongle!"

That kind of approach is not surprising in the more modular way these tablets are sold. Luckily we each only need to get what we want for tools and can leave the pencil aside for example unless we want it and make use of a ton of other input accessories as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.