Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mikmak9068

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2019
Until yesterday, I was able to tap on a picture on google images to view the picture in large.
For example when you search "Apple" on google images you get many photos of it, and if you want to view one of them in large you just simply tap it.

But the problem is that since yesterday I suddenly can't do this! When I search anything on google images and get a lot of photos of it and then want to view it larger, it won't open. If I want to view the photo in large I have to do a hard long press and then it'll open.
How to fix it?

My iOS is 10.0 and my Safari version is 10.
*i tried looking up photos on different Search Engine (Yahoo) and there It's all working good and I can view the image in large when i tap on it but I don't want use it, I wanna use Google..

Last edited:

now i see it

macrumors G4
Jan 2, 2002
The issue is gewgle messing around with their search results. Nothing you can do about it except use a different search engine

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
This is on google. You can’t fix it. They may have removed support or deployed a new change to prod that broke the existing feature.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.